The very best of Tickets.co.uk
- Escape NYC on a full-day trip to Washington DC and enjoy a guided tour of the city.
- See the major landmarks of the city including The White House, The Pentagon, Washington Monument, Lincoln Memorial, the Smithsonianâs National Air and Space Museum, and more.
- Round trip transfers between NYC and Washington DC aboard a fully fitted coach with onboard Wi-Fi.
- You can explore the entire city at your own pace with this highly flexible hop-on, hop-off tour.
- Enjoy the tour with pre-recorded commentary that is available in 10 different languages - English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Mandarin, Korean and Russian.
- Explore Downtown New York with the red-route or the Upper East Side of New York, and Midtown with the blue-route.
- 4-hour tour from NYC to The Statue of Liberty
- Explore the insides of the Statue of Liberty and see incredible panoramic views from the base of the Statue
- Round trip transfers between NYC and Liberty Island on a ferry
Guggenheim TicketsPriority Access
- Explore the Guggenheim Museum, a UNESCO World Heritage site, and New York Cityâs youngest landmark
- Marvel at the world-famous artwork housed in the museum
- Walk along the six-story continuous spiral ramp
- Learn about a defining historical moment in the industrial era with Gustave Eiffelâs personification of the Eiffel Tower with the help of an audio-guided tour.
- Skip the long lines and experience an incredible ascent as you gain access to the 1st and 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower.
- Take in sweeping views of Paris and its iconic landmarks such as Montmartre, les champs de mars, Notre Dame and much more.
- Board air-conditioned coaches and enjoy the 2-hour ride from Paris to Normandy. Listen intently as your tour guide ushers your cozy group of 8 members with anecdotes and historical facts about Normandy.
- Walk the shores of the Juno Beach in Normandy, much like the Canadian troops did in 1944. Visit the Juno Beach Centre, a wide-ranging museum about the Canadian landings in Normandy.
- Enter two German bunkers on Juno Beach that are otherwise closed off to the public with an official Juno Beach Center guide. Donât leave the Juno Beach without seeing the âCanada Houseâ, the first house to be liberated in Normandy.
- Travel from Paris to the Somme Battlefields and back in a minibus with air-conditioning.
- Visit the main sites of the Somme battles, including the Villers-Bretonneux battlefields, PoziÃ¨res battlefield, and the Lochnagar Crater.
- Pay homage to the soldiers who lost their lives at the Australian Memorial, the Thiepval memorial and the Beaumont-Hamel Newfoundland Memorial.
- Enjoy hassle-free transportation from Paris to the Loire Valley and back in a luxury bus with air conditioning.
- Explore ChÃ¢teau Chenonceau (also known as the âLadiesâ Castleâ), walk over the elegant arched bridge that crosses the Cher river, and stroll through the Renaissance French gardens.
- Visit ChÃ¢teau Chambord, a remarkable representation of Renaissance architecture, and walk up the famous double helix staircase designed by Leonardo da Vinci.
- Skip the queue at the entrance and wait no longer to get started on your tour of the impressive Pantheon
- Marvel at its exquisite interiors decorated with mosaics and paintings of scenes from French history
- Visit the crypt which houses the remains of well-known French writers, poets, and scientists, and discover their life and work through a dedicated permanent exhibition