The very best of Tickets.co.uk
- Go on a full day trip from Paris to the Champagne region.
- Visit the world-famous MoÃ«t & Chandon cellars in Epernay.
- Stop in Hautvillers, where Dom PÃ©rignon produced and perfected champagne and where he lies to rest.
- Discover interesting stories about the home ground of Arsenal F.C. as you take an audioguided tour around the stadium.
- Explore the stadium firsthand and get a feel of how your favorite players feel while playing the beautiful game here.
- With an audioguide available in 9 languages, get a fascinating insight into the rich history of Arsenal football club.
- Enjoy the stunning cabaret show at Paradis Latin - "L'Oiseau Paradis"
- Experience the best Parisian cabaret voted as the âmost beloved cabaretâ by the citizens of Paris
- Indulge in a meal of your choice with the options listed below
- Discover the highlights of the Louvre Museum on a private guided tour with no more than 15 people.
- The small group ensures that you can interact with your guide more personally, get your questions answered and enjoy the experience in a more intimate manner.
- This guided tour of the Louvre Museum will also help you save a lot of time with its skip the line access, allowing you to bypass the notorious Louvre queue and spend more time inside the museum rather than wasting it in the queue.