The very best of Tickets.co.uk
- Explore London at your own pace with these hop-on hop-off bus tickets, covering 7 different routes and 80 stops, at a frequency of 1 bus every 20 minutes
- You can hop on and hop off the buses as much as you like for a period of 24 hours
- Ticket includes entry to the Coca-Cola London Eye, a free HOHO boat ride, and three free walking tours
- Gain priority access to over 60 museums and monuments in Paris over the course of 2 days.
- Benefit from priority access to the cityâs most popular museums like the Louvre, Orsay Museum, and the Pompidou Center.
- Be granted free, direct access to these monuments and museumâs permanent collections.
- Enjoy a fun and immersive 90-minute guided tour of Englandâs iconic sports ground, the Kia Oval.
- Pay heed to your expert tour guide as you make your way through the grounds and uncover its rich history.
- With special access to the Peter May Stand, make sure to take in the unmatched views of the pitch and the Victorian gasholder.
- Skip the famously-long ticketing queues at the Catacombs and head right to the security line with your skip-the-line tickets.
- Make your way through the 2 kilometers of network tunnels that hold the remains of over six million Parisians.
- A significant reminder of Parisâ heartbreaking history, the Catacombs is a must-visit to understand how Paris emerged to become the city it is today.
Thames River Rover Pass24 or 72 Hours Unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off
- The London River Rover Pass lets you board unlimited cruises between 4 bustling piers in London, namely, Westminster, London Eye, Tower, and Greenwich.
- Choose between the 24-hour and 72-hour passes and sightsee London without worrying about transportation. Hop-on and hop-off as and when you like between the 4 piers.
- Take in the striking views of London from a unique vantage point, and admire the iconic landmarks you pass by, including Tower Bridge, the Tower of London, Shakespeareâs Globe, and many more.
St Paul’s Cathedral and CruiseCathedral admission and 24 Hour Thames Cruise Access
- Hop-on and hop-off at any one of the four piers convenient to you to explore the sights of the Thames
- Cruises depart every 30 minutes, giving you the freedom to explore all the sights you want at your pace before boarding the cruise again
- All boats have cafes serving hot and cold drinks as well as snacks for you to purchase
Mont Saint Michel Tour from ParisFull Day Tour | Includes Lunch
- Journey to one of Franceâs most iconic islands filled with medieval architecture.
- Enjoy the rolling hills and the vast green landscapes of the French countryside on the relaxing bus ride to Mont St. Michel from Paris.
- Relish amazing French food at the local restaurant.
- Climb the steps with your expert English speaking guide on this tour of the Eiffel Tower.
- Get exclusive entry to either the second floor or upgrade to the summit of the tower.
- Get a panoramic view of Paris and its iconic landmarks.
- You can discover the entire city at your own pace with this highly flexible Hop-on Hop-off tour.
- Enjoy the tour with pre-recorded commentary that is available in 11 different languages - English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Brazilian Portuguese, Arabic, Korean or Mandarin Chinese.
- Learn more than ever about the city with live guides on selected red-route buses.