The very best of Tickets.co.uk
- An afternoon tea cruise along the River Thames that serves up a delicious spread alongside views of London landmarks
- Enjoy tea-time treats like sandwiches, scones, pastries, and traditional English cakes
- Sip on tea and coffee for the ultimate tea-time experience
Palace of Holyroodhouse Ticketswith Audio Guide
- Visit the stunning setting for royal entertainment and state occasions; a beautiful monument!
- Aboard a glass canopy boat, admire and experience one of the most beautiful Parisian boulevards after dark on an illuminations cruise.
- Enjoy entertaining and informative commentary via handheld audio headsets that you can tune in and out of at your discretion over the course of your 1-hour cruise.
- Your flexible ticket allows you to board any time and day within 6 months from the date of purchase - no need to reserve a specific time slot upon checkout.
London Stansted Express TicketsSuperfast Train to/from Central London
- Trains available every 15 minutes
- Take the fastest route between central London and Stansted Airport
- Access the exclusive lounge with complimentary tea at Liverpool Street Station with First Class tickets
Westminster Abbey Ticketswith Audio Guide
- Visit this historic UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Learn the history of the Abbey - the traditional burial site of British monarchs
- Walk down the aisles where Prince William and Kate Middleton got married in 2011
- Visit iconic locations from the Harry Potter franchise
- Enjoy the company and the commentary provided by your guide, a fellow Harry Potter enthusiast
Windsor, Bath, Salisbury Cathedral and Stonehenge TourIncludes Lunch Pack
- Delve into the Neolithic Age on a visit to Stonehenge
- Enjoy the city of Bath, with its Georgian architecture and famous Roman Baths
- Explore Salisbury Cathedral - one of the oldest churches in the United Kingdom - and see the Magna Carta
- Discover one of the UK's most fascinating ancient monuments.
- Includes shuttle services in an air-conditioned coach from London.
Palace of Versailles All Access – Passport EntryIncludes Audio Guide
- Your passport allows you to tour the magnificent palace, also known as ChÃ¢teau de Versailles, which contains 700 rooms spread across 800 hectares.
- Learn about the French monarchy and peek into the private lives of the infamous King Louis XIV and Marie Antoinette with the help of a multilingual audio guide.
- Visit the stunning Hall of Mirrors - a corridor filled with 357 mirrors that majestically reflect the gardens through arched windows.