Merlin Magical London Pass5 Attractions on 1 Pass
Explore five of the capital's top attractions with the Merlin Magical London Pass.
The Royal Mews TicketsBuckingham Palace
- Explore the Royal Mews, one of the finest working stables on the planet.
- See the stables and wave at the horses that draw the royal coaches and carriages.
- Learn about the livery worn by The Queen's coachmen.
- Discover the highlights of the Louvre Museum on a private guided tour with no more than 15 people.
- The small group ensures that you can interact with your guide more personally, get your questions answered and enjoy the experience in a more intimate manner.
- This guided tour of the Louvre Museum will also help you save a lot of time with its skip the line access, allowing you to bypass the notorious Louvre queue and spend more time inside the museum rather than wasting it in the queue.
- Admire the cityscape from the top of the iconic London Eye.
- Learn the grisly history of the city by visiting the Tower of London.
Madame Tussauds, London Eye and London Dungeon Combo Tickets3 Attractions with 1 Ticket
- Experience terrifying thrills and chills at the city's most terrifying attraction, the London Dungeon.
- Take flight aboard the London Eye and see the capital's top landmarks from the air.
- Rub shoulders with your favourite celebrities at London's Madame Tussauds.
- Visit KidZania, an indoor city run by children, for children.
- Take part in over thirty fun activities and 'jobs' for a playful learning experience.
- Enjoy a 30-minute ride on the Coca-Cola London Eye, the capital's iconic observation wheel
- Lose yourself in picturesque views of London and marvel at the iconic river Thames
- See famous London landmarks such as the Buckingham Palace, the Houses of Parliament, and Big Ben
London Dungeon and Bus TourIncludes Complimentary Walking Tour
- Come face to face with infamous characters like Sweeney Todd, Jack the Ripper, Guy Fawkes, and other notorious personalities from London's gruesome past at the London Dungeon.
- Explore London with a relaxing ride on the Hop-on Hop-off bus.
- Discover London on foot with an walking tour led by an expert tour guide.
- Catch the latest exhibition devoted to legendary beasts at the Natural History Museum
- Understand the forces of nature that inspire myths and legends
- See the world's longest bony fish, and learn of its relation to mythical sea serpents