9/11 Memorial & Ground Zero Museums
- Visit the 9/11 Memorial and pay homage to the victims of the attacks at the twin reflecting pools.
- Explore the museum and see over 11,000 artifacts collected from the site of the crash.
- Check out the Survivor Tree, the only living thing that remained after the attacks of 9/11.
- Get a guided tour of the museum from first responders, survivors, the families of victims, and residents of lower Manhattan.
- Learn about the personal experiences of people around lower Manhattan, and the recovery and rescue operations that saved the lives of hundreds of people.
- Take a walking tour of the site, with stops at the Firefighter Memorial Wall and the September 11th Memorial Plaza.