Eiffel Tower Summit with Optional River Seine CruiseSkip the Line Priority Access
- Bypass the long waiting lines at the Eiffel Tower and make the most of your time in Paris with these skip-the-line tickets.
- Your tickets give you access to the summit level, thus giving you the chance to stand at the tallest open observation point in Paris.
- See the sights of the city from a different perspective with a Seine River Cruise if you so choose!
- Enjoy the entertaining and informative commentary via handheld audio headsets throughout the cruise.
Eiffel Tower Second Floor Tickets with Optional Seine River CruiseSkip the Line Priority Access
- With these skip the line tickets, you will zoom past the long waiting lines and enter the Eiffel Tower via the priority entrance.
- Your tickets give you access to the 2nd level of the tower, where you will be accompanied by an English-speaking guide.
- Check out stunning Parisian neighborhoods such as the Champs Elysees, Notre Dame, Montmartre, Seine River, and so on from your vantage point on the 2nd level.
Bateaux Parisiens: Seine Lunch Cruise with Live MusicIncludes Wine
- Enjoy a fantastic fine dining experience on the Seine and see the sights of Paris while you eat.
Seine River Sightseeing CruiseIncludes Champagne
- Witness some of the most famous monuments in the world from a different vantage point, aboard the luxury cruise ships.
- Enjoy a glass of champagne as you take in the beautiful city of Paris.
- Learn about the history and culture of Paris and its attractions with an audio commentary available in 3 different languages.
- Skip-the-line and gain access to the Louvre and all its sections in the company of a friendly, expert local guide.
- See works of art from several periods in History including Egyptian, Mesopotamian, Greek, and Roman artifacts. These include works like the Mona Lisa, the Dying Slave, the Venus de Milo, the Ship of Fools, and Bacchus.
- Explore the Royal Palace and the Napoleon Apartments whose opulent interiors will give you an idea of how French aristocracy lived.
- Marvel at the wonders of Paris at night one a coach tour with audio commentary
- Enjoy a cruise along the Seine
- Skip the lines at the Eiffel Tower
Giverny, Monet’s Garden and Versailles Palace from ParisFull Day Tour
- Enjoy a guided tour of the lush gardens at Giverny, including the Clos Normand Flower Garden and the Japanese Water Garden.
- Visit Monet's studio and house.
- Get priority entrance to Versailles and tour of the Hall of Mirrors and the Royal Apartments with an expert guide.
WWII Normandy Beaches Tour from ParisFull Day Trip | Includes Lunch
- Your guide will give you a detailed and interesting analysis of D-Day and the events that followed.
- Visit the museum at Utah Beach which is located in an old German bunker.
- Enjoy the picturesque sites in Normandy as you tour a classic 17th-century barn.
Discover the Marais district in a new, different way
Learn about the history of this special neighborhood
Learn about the Parisian LGBT scene
- Travel to the idyllic village of Giverny in a luxurious air-conditioned bus.
- Walk through the lush Clos Normand Garden and learn more about the lilies, tulips, and plants of Eastern origin that Claude Monet maintained zealously.
- Explore the interiors of Monetâs pink-plastered house.
- Board air-conditioned coaches and enjoy the 2-hour ride from Paris to Normandy. Listen intently as your tour guide ushers your cozy group of 8 members with anecdotes and historical facts about Normandy.
- Walk the shores of the Juno Beach in Normandy, much like the Canadian troops did in 1944. Visit the Juno Beach Centre, a wide-ranging museum about the Canadian landings in Normandy.
- Enter two German bunkers on Juno Beach that are otherwise closed off to the public with an official Juno Beach Center guide. Donât leave the Juno Beach without seeing the âCanada Houseâ, the first house to be liberated in Normandy.