Your search returned 3 Results
Kensington Palace AdmissionDiscover the Home of Royals
- Discover the life and legacy of one of Great Britain's most famous monarchs, Queen Victoria.
- Explore the beautiful Kensington Palace gardens, its shaded Cradle Walk and admire the splendid display of flora at the Sunken Garden.
- Stroll through the luxurious rooms of the King's State Apartments.
- 14 interactive zones to explore, bound to keep you amused and entertained.
- Take photos with your favorite celebrities.
- Visit exclusive walk-in sets inspired by iconic scenes from the Star Wars movies.
- Visit KidZania, an indoor city run by children, for children.
- Take part in over thirty fun activities and 'jobs' for a playful learning experience.