Your search returned 6 Results
- Visit the Tower of London - witness to 1000 years of murder, mystery, and intrigue.
- Hop-on and hop-off at any one of the four piers to explore the sights of the Thames.
- All boats have cafes serving hot and cold drinks.
- With the NYC Explorer Pass, you can choose 3, 4 ,5 ,7 or 10 attractions from a list of 82 attractions like Yankee Stadium, the Empire State Building, and the Met.
- The NYC Explorer Pass gives you free, one-time entry to attractions, saving you up to 50% on entrance tickets had you purchased them separately at the gate. In addition, you get additional shopping, dining and entertainment discounts that help you save more along the way.
- Visiting the first attraction will activate your NYC Explorer Pass. The pass is then valid for a period of 30 days from activation, so you can space out your sightseeing experience comfortably with the extended validity.
- Enjoy an air-conditioned cruise along the New York Harbor as you catch sight of the magnificent Statue of Liberty.
- Snap some gorgeous photos, from the upper deck of the cruise ship of Lower Manhattan.
- Get up close to the Statue of Liberty and behold the massive size of the monument.
- Aboard a glass canopy boat, admire and experience one of the most beautiful Parisian boulevards after dark on an illuminations cruise.
- Enjoy entertaining and informative commentary via handheld audio headsets that you can tune in and out of at your discretion over the course of your 1-hour cruise.
- Your flexible ticket allows you to board any time and day within 6 months from the date of purchase - no need to reserve a specific time slot upon checkout.
- Enjoy the entertaining and informative commentary via handheld audio headsets throughout the cruise.
Eiffel Tower Second Floor Tickets with Optional Seine River CruiseSkip the Line Priority Access
- With these skip the line tickets, you will zoom past the long waiting lines and enter the Eiffel Tower via the priority entrance.
- Your tickets give you access to the 2nd level of the tower, where you will be accompanied by an English-speaking guide.
- Check out stunning Parisian neighborhoods such as the Champs Elysees, Notre Dame, Montmartre, Seine River, and so on from your vantage point on the 2nd level.