Save up to 50% with our exclusive Tickets.co.uk discounts
- You can explore Paris at your own pace with this highly flexible hop-on hop-off tour ticket.
- Enjoy the tour with pre-recorded commentary that is available in 11 different languages - English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Brazilian Portuguese, Arabic, Korean or Mandarin Chinese.
- Learn more than ever about the city with live guides on selected red-route buses.
- Enjoy sightseeing in the royal capital in the comfort of a feature-packed, double-decker tour bus with free wifi onboard as well a multilingual audio guide.
- Board double-decker buses from any of the stops and easily redeem your e-ticket upon boarding and enjoy exploring all 4 routes.
- Hop on and off at your leisure as many times as youâd like for the entire duration of your ticket.
- Marvel at more than 200 exhibits and learn more about the workings of the human body.
- Learn how our bodies function in our day to day lives and how lifestyle choices affect muscles, bones, and nerves.
Hampton Court Palace TicketsIncludes Admission to Palace Gardens
Westminster Abbey Ticketswith Audio Guide
- Visit this historic UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Learn the history of the Abbey - the traditional burial site of British monarchs
- Walk down the aisles where Prince William and Kate Middleton got married in 2011
- Get free, one-time access to over 80 attractions and experiences in London.
- Enjoy fast-track, skip-the-line entry for select experiences and save time.
- A free 1-day Hop-On Hop-Off bus tour ticket is included with your pass, which allows you to explore the city onboard special sightseeing buses.
- Visit the Tower of London, a celebrated World Heritage Site.
- See the magnificent White Tower and the precious Crown Jewels.
- Explore the recently renovated St Paul's Cathedral and be one of the first to see the changes made to this 300-year-old monument.
- Visit unique exhibitions about the lives of Lady Diana, Queen Victoria, and more at Kensington Palace.
- Explore the beautiful palace gardens.
- Choose a hop-on-hop-off bus tour and see London's landmarks from aboard an open-top bus.
Tower of London Ticketswith Crown Jewels and Beefeater Tour
- Visit the 1000-year-old Tower of London, a UNESCO World Heritage site!
- Marvel at the Crown Jewels and other royal regalia.
- Explore the Royal Armouries collection in the White Tower, built by William the Conqueror.
Kensington Palace AdmissionDiscover the Home of Royals
- Discover the life and legacy of one of Great Britain's most famous monarchs, Queen Victoria.
- Explore the beautiful Kensington Palace gardens, its shaded Cradle Walk and admire the splendid display of flora at the Sunken Garden.
- Stroll through the luxurious rooms of the King's State Apartments.
Paris Catacombs ticketsPriority Access - Includes Audio Guide
- Explore the Catacombs of Paris - a grim yet beautiful reminder of the city's past
- Skip the queues with these Skip the Line tickets!