About Your London Pass
Explore London in its entirety with excellent savings on both time and money with the London Pass, which gives you free, one-time access to up to 80 attractions over the course of one day.
The London Pass is fantastic at saving you both time and money. Most of the 80 attractions included in the pass don’t require pre-booking, so you can simply turn up with your London Pass and enter, hassle-free! Add to this the fact that you can skip the ticket line at top attractions, and your London Pass becomes doubly beneficial.
How to Use Your London Pass
The biggest advantage of the London Pass is the savings. The London Pass lets you save on individual charges at the gate if used correctly. Based on our recommendations below, the London Pass promises to be an affordable alternative for travelers to London.
Here’s a brief breakdown of the potential savings* you could avail with the 1-Day London Pass:
The London Pass – 1-Day Pass (adult): £69
Individual prices at the gate:
1-Day Hop-On, Hop-Off Bus Tour: £34
The View from the Shard: £29.95
London Zoo: £29.75
Total (Without the London Pass): £93.70
The London Pass – 1-Day Pass is worth £69. This a saving of almost 30%.
Please note that these are approximate prices that are subject to change.
Skip the Line Attractions
Tower Bridge Exhibition | St. Paul’s Cathedral | Hampton Court Palace | London Zoo | London Bridge Experience | Kew Gardens
For information on all the sights covered by this pass, please click here.
- Get free, one-time access to over 80 attractions and experiences in London.
- With the London Pass, you can visit any of the attractions listed for the duration of either 1, 2, 3, 6, or 10 days.
- Enjoy fast-track, skip-the-line entry for select experiences, which allows you to save time on your visit to these popular London attractions.
- A free 1-day Hop-On Hop-Off bus tour ticket is included with your pass, which allows you to explore the city onboard special sightseeing buses with audio commentary.
- The pass is valid from the time it is activated at the first attraction for one day. You can visit the attractions of your choice anytime on this day.
- The London Pass comes with a 160+ page detailed guidebook that contains useful information including exact address details, attraction information, bus or tube line details, contact information and more. The guide is available in several languages, including English, Japanese, German, French, Italian, Russian, (simplified) Mandarin, Portuguese and Spanish.
Know Before You Go
- You get to visit multiple attractions with the same ticket. The pass is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase, and after the first usage, it is valid for consecutive days and not for random 24-hour periods. For instance, with the 3-day pass, if you first use your pass on a Monday, it is then valid on the following Tuesday and Wednesday. The pass expires at midnight.
- Using the London Pass is completely hassle-free. Your pass will be emailed to you and you will have to display your voucher on your mobile phone at the London Pass Redemption Desk on Charing Cross Road in order to collect your pass. Once you have redeemed your London Pass, just show the physical pass at any of the designated spots at the attractions listed and enjoy swift ease of entry.
The London Pass is available in 5 variants. Each variant lets you choose a specific number of days that allow you to visit any of the attractions listed with this pass with free, one-time access. In the next step of the booking, you may choose from the 1-Day, 2-Day, 3-Day, 6-Day or 10-Day London Pass depending on how long you’d like to explore London.
Make your way to The London Pass Redemption Desk on 11a Charing Cross Road
London, WC2H 0EP to collect your pass.
By Metro:: The closest metro station is Leicester Square, take Exit 1onto Charing Cross Road, turn left and walk past Wyndham’s Theatre. Walk 100 meters towards Trafalgar square and you will find that the redemption desk is the downstairs area of the ticket information booth on the right-hand side opposite the Garrick Theatre.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Tickets can be cancelled up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
How to Redeem Your London Pass
You will receive an email with your London Pass shortly. Please display your voucher on your mobile phone with valid photo ID at the London Pass Redemption Desk on Charing Cross Road in order to collect your pass. The pass will be activated after its first usage and will remain active for consecutive days depending on your choice of pass.
The London Pass is valid for a year from the date of purchase. Your London Pass is activated when you use it at the first attraction. It is then valid for the number of days mentioned on the pass of your choice, for consecutive days and not random 24-hour periods.