2 Day London Pass with Travel Card Includes Oyster Card
- Get free, one-time access to over 80 attractions and experiences in London.
- You can choose the optional Oyster Travelcard to take care of all your transportation needs in the city.
- Enjoy fast-track, skip-the-line entry for select experiences.
- A free 1-day Hop-On Hop-Off bus tour ticket is included with your pass.
- The London Pass comes with a 180+ page detailed guidebook that contains useful information.
Discover London with the 2 Day London Pass
London offers much to do and see to tourists. As a first-time traveller, many people try to visit as many places as possible during their trip. However, doing so can be difficult due to the transportation and attraction ticket prices. Booking the 2 Day London Pass with Travel Card can help you visit all the attractions you want at just a fraction of the cost. With the London Pass, you can gain entry to 80 different destinations for two days.
Travel London with ease
As well as free entry to various attractions and landmarks, this London Pass option also comes with an Oyster travel card, needed to board the city’s transport system. This addition further increases your savings.
The 2 Day London Pass with Travel Card lets you visit the city’s most famous destinations. Upon booking, you can access the pass via your email. The London Pass remains valid for a year from the date of purchase. However, when you use the pass, it remains valid for two consecutive days before expiry.
The Tower of London
Your choice of over 80 fantastic attractions
Here is a look at some top attractions you can visit for free with the pass.
- Kew Gardens – Founded in 1840, the botanical garden houses over 8.5 million species of plants and fungus. A lover of greenery should spare some time and visit.
- Westminster Abbey – The site for the coronation of all English Kings and Queens since 1066, Westminster Abbey is also a popular burial site for people of prominence. The location is famous for hosting several royal weddings, most recently that of Prince William and Kate Middleton.
- London Zoo – Also known as Regent’s Zoo, London Zoo houses more than 19,000 animals. Animal lovers should grab the opportunity of visiting and taking a look at the 673 species present here. The Zoo relies entirely on ticket prices and other donations, as financial aid from the state is absent.
- Thames River Cruise – A cruise on the Thames allows you to enjoy a different perspective of London. You can view various landmarks during the Thames cruise, including Canary Wharf, the Cutty Sark, The Coca-Cola London Eye, Millennium Footbridge, the Houses of Parliament and many more.
- Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre – Each year, many Shakespeare fans make the trip to London to watch a play at the famous open-air theatre, named after the esteemed poet. The reconstructed theatre is purported to be the site where the famous playwright penned many of his works.
With the 2 Day London Pass with Travel Card, you can save at least 30% of your expenses for travel and exploration. Book your passes today and travel without worry!
Getting your London Pass
You will receive an email with your London Pass upon booking. Please display your voucher on your mobile phone with valid photo ID at the London Pass Redemption Desk on Charing Cross Road to collect your pass. The pass will be activated after its first usage and will remain active for two consecutive days. Once you have redeemed your London Pass, show the physical pass at any of the designated spots at the attractions listed.
How to get to the London Pass Redemption Desk
The closest underground station is Leicester Square. Take Exit 1 onto Charing Cross Road, turn left and walk past Wyndham’s Theatre. Walk 100 meters towards Trafalgar square, and you will find the redemption desk in the downstairs area of the ticket information booth on the right-hand side opposite the Garrick Theatre.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Tickets can be cancelled up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.