2 Day London Pass
Incredible savings with the 2 day London Pass
Sightseeing in London is a fantastic experience for visitors of all ages. The historic English capital city offers a great number of attractions. Grabbing a 2 day London Pass is a suitable option if you are in the city for a few days. The London Pass enables tourists to visit most attractions within 2 days and save money at the same time, and only requires a one-time payment. Once you have it, you may visit the attractions without paying admission fees at separate attractions.
You can save more than 60% on entry fees to top London tourist venues. Most travellers prefer 2 day passes if they are visiting for just a week. It can be all you need to witness the wonders of London.
Beat the crowds at top London attractions
Solo travellers and groups are generally required to join queues to enter major London attractions. A London Pass gives you complete freedom from queuing. You can instantly skip the line by showing a valid London Pass at the gate of any attraction, saving you a lot of time. You will be able to explore many attractions in just two days. Get a 2 day London Pass if you want the smoothest London tour experience. You can see each attraction comfortably and at your own pace.
Visit up to 80 London attractions
The London Pass gives entry to 80 London attractions. Some of the key attractions you can explore include the Tower of London, The View from The Shard, London Zoo, London Bridge Experience, Westminster Abbey, St. Paul’s Cathedral, Kew Gardens and Hampton Court Palace. You can easily explore these top attractions within the two days of London Pass validity by skipping the queues. If your goal is to see London in all its glory within the shortest possible time, having a London Pass is the best option.
- A London Pass gives you entry to each attraction only once.
- Have a look at the list of attractions covered by the Pass to know which you can visit.
- The London Pass also offers a free 1-day Hop-On Hop-Off bus tour ticket.
- The validity period of a Pass starts from the time it is used.
- The London Pass must be used on two consecutive days.
- The Pass offers a handy guidebook with information of the city’s routes, addresses of attractions, bus and tube details, and facts regarding attractions.
- You will receive a copy of the London Pass by email. It is your responsibility to print out the Pass and redeem it at the London Pass Redemption Desk on Charing Cross Road.
Pick up a 2 day London Pass and experience the best attractions in London today!
- Entry to up to 80 top London attractions
How to redeem your London Pass
You will receive an email with your London Pass shortly after booking. Please take a print out and display your voucher at the redemption point mentioned in the email in order to receive the pass. The pass will be activated after its first usage and will remain active for consecutive days depending on your choice of pass.
Redemption Point and Getting There
Before you take advantage of the benefits of the London Pass, you must pick it up from the London Pass Redemption Desk in central London. The desk is open all days of the week between 10 AM and 4:30 PM. The nearest underground station is Leicester Square. Take Exit 1 from Leicester Square Tube Station to Charing Cross Road and head towards Trafalgar Square. The redemption desk is opposite the Garrick Theatre.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
This pass can be cancelled up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.