Explore London with the London Explorer Pass – 4 Attractions
London is full of places to visit and fun things to do. However, the cost to enter these attractions may be too much for some. If you are worried about going over budget, check out the London Explorer Pass – 4 Attractions combo.
The London Explorer Pass helps tourists visit various iconic monuments and fun-filled attractions affordably. With this pass, you can choose to explore four attractions from a list of twenty.
When you visit your chosen locations, you avoid paying any additional fee. Simply show the pass at the gate. Upon confirmation of your booking, you will receive your London Explorer Pass – 4 Attractions vouchers via email. You can either take a printout or save it on your phone.
Discover London’s top attractions
London comprises of many great places for you to visit. Select four top attractions from the list beforehand to avoid confusion later. Your choices include:
- Chelsea FC Stadium tour – Football fans will be glad to know that they can choose to visit the home ground for their favourite league team, Chelsea, with the pass.
- Madame Tussauds – Meeting Hollywood actors is difficult, but you can take a picture with their life-like wax counterparts at the famed Madame Tussauds wax museum.
- Westminster Abbey – Have you ever wondered where all the great monarchs of England are buried? If so, you must visit Westminster Abbey. The Abbey is the sight of many great coronations and burials of famous kings and queens.
- Planet Hollywood – This famous restaurant is perfect for people who share a great love for food and movies. Relax after a day of sightseeing with a fantastic two-course meal!
- Greenwich Royal Observatory – Founded as early as 1675, the Royal Observatory is a popular tourist attraction for people interested in science. The Prime Meridian passes through the monument, which is why the time at this location is known as Greenwich Mean Time.
The options mentioned above are only a handful of the attractions you can choose from with a London Explorer Pass – 4 Attractions combo. Other famous monuments include the Coca-Cola London Eye, SEA LIFE London Aquarium, Tower Bridge Exhibition, Thames River Cruise Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Tour, The London Dungeon, Royal Albert Hall and many more.
A city pass that saves you time and money
The London Explorer Pass does more than just reducing your hassle as a tourist. It also allows you to make considerable savings while exploring the city. Without the pass, entrance into some of these monuments can cost as high as £35. You can make up to 40% savings using the pass, depending on the attractions you pick.
Keep in mind; the pass is valid for one year from the date of purchase. If you use it to access one of the attractions, you have thirty days to visit the other places before it becomes invalid.
- Get access to a select number of attractions in London.
- This London Explorer Pass gives you free, one-time entry to four attractions from a list of twenty.
- The London Explorer Pass comes with a free London guidebook, London Tube Map and Hop-On, Hop-Off Bus Tour Map.
Please check the timings and additional details of any attraction you’d like to visit beforehand.
Getting your London Explorer Pass
Your pass will be emailed to you shortly after booking. You may choose to either take a print out of it or save it on your phone. Just display the e-ticket or a printed ticket at any of the designated spots at the attractions and enjoy swift entry.
You can activate your pass for a year from the date of purchase. The pass is activated upon the first usage, and once the pass has been activated, you have 30 days to use it for additional attractions before it expires.
This pass cannot be cancelled, amended or refunded.