Bateaux London: Dinner Cruise on The Thames
- Enjoy a refreshing sparkling drink upon arrival and relish in the ambience of the dinner cruise under the starry sky
- Cruise on the Thames River for 2 hours and 45 minutes while taking in the iconic sights of London including Â St. Paulâs Cathedral, London Bridge, O2 Arena, Royal Observatory and more
- Indulge in a delicious seasonal five-course set dinner menu: vegetarian and non-vegetarian options available
- With live music played by a band onboard and after dinner dancing, this cruise will have you grooving and swinging
- Upgrade you experience to include house wine along with your fine dining (Optional Upgrade)
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
London Nights are pretty memorable, provided you engage in the right activity. And this is one of them. The Bateaux London: Dinner Cruise on The Thames tickets are one of the highest in-demand cruise tickets in the city, and that’s because these dinner cruise tickets are simply the most value for money.
Relish the sights, the food, and the ambience as you take to the waters and enjoy the fresh night breeze on the river. Delve into a scrumptious five-course menu, enjoy the live band on board and relax on this two-and-three quarter hour cruise on the Thames. A perfect night indeed! With an option to upgrade your ticket to include house wine, this dinner cruise really has all its bases covered.
After a long day’s of work, this experience is perfect to unwind and feel refreshed. This tour is also perfect for date nights, romantic evenings or simply for a fun catch-up with your friends and family.
Head to the Embankment Pier and prepare for an evening filled with wonders and surprises. With a welcome drink upon arrival, your two-and-three-quarter hour cruise has a lot in store for you!
First things first: the panoramic views through the duration of the cruise are breathtaking. See London’s top attractions including Houses of Parliament, Westminster Bridge, London Eye and more all lit-up showcasing their splendour. A live band will begin to play as your five-course meal is brought to your table along with your carefully selected wine accompaniments. Feast on the delicacies as the evening proceeds to a full swing. After your meal, you can enjoy some dancing.
You’re definitely going back home with a smile of ecstacy and joy!
- Butternut Squash & Coriander Veloute
- Duck Liver Parfait with yuzu gel, crisp toast and seasonal shoots OR Carpaccio of Heirloom Tomatoes with whipped avocado and basil cress
- Slow Braised Feather Blade of Beef with truffled pomme Anna, carrot puree, winter greens and merlot jus OR Saffron Potato Gnocchi with seared King oyster mushrooms, watercress emulsion and shaved truffle
- White Chocolate & Raspberry Ingot with raspberry coulis OR Vanilla Soya Milk Panna Cotta with raspberry jelly and crushed cranberries
- Truffled Cornish Brie with quince and fruit toast
- Fairtrade Coffee and Tea
- 2 hour 45 minutes evening cruise tickets
- Five-course dinner menu
- Sparkling welcome drink
- Performances by Live Band
- House Wine (Optional)
Know Before You Go
In the next step of the booking process, you will be asked to choose between two ticket variants:
- Classic: This ticket includes two-and-three-quarter hour cruise, welcome drink, five-course menu with tea/coffee and prices of a live band
- Premier: This ticket includes two-and-three-quarter hour cruise, welcome drink, five-course menu with tea/coffee, house wine and prices of a live band
The cruise is available for on all days of the week at 8 PM. Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to begin the boarding process. You will be back on land by 10:45 PM.
Children under the age of 12 will not be allowed on this experience.
Vegetarian food is available on the cruise. Please send us an email if you wish to indulge in a vegetarian menu. However, no special dietary requirements will be allowed, and products may include nuts or traces of nuts.
The dress code for the evening will be smart formal. Please carry a windcheater as as it gets pretty windy and chilly on the river.
Your ticket is valid only for the date and time on which you’ve scheduled the booking.
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
How To Use Your Ticket
You will receive an email with your Bateaux London: Lunch Cruise on The Thames ticket voucher shortly. You do not need to print this out. Simply display the e-voucher at the boarding point and hop aboard the cruiser.
Boarding Point and Getting Here
The tour begins from the Embankment Pier, Victoria Embankment, London WC2N 6NU. The pier is across the road from the Embankment Tube Station and a short walkway from Charing Cross and Waterloo stations.