Make your way to the Port de la Bourdonnais, located at the foot of the Eiffel Tower, and embark on a relaxing one-hour cruise along the Seine River. Pass by the city’s landmarks including Assemblee Nationale, Musee d’Orsay, Institut de France, Pantheon, Cite de la Mode, Hotel de Ville, Notre Dame, Conciergerie, and more. Your flexible ticket allows you to board the cruise anytime you’d like during the day within the operating hours – meaning you don’t have to worry about any logistics! As you cruise down this UNESCO-listed Paris river, enjoy exhilarating views from the boat’s terrace and exterior passageways.
Know Before You Go
- Choose any departure time from 10 AM to 10:30 PM.
- From April to September, cruises depart approximately every 30 minutes.
- From October to March, cruises depart every hour.
- There are no departures at 1:00 PM and 7:30 PM.
- On July 14th, the last departure is at 2 PM.
- On December 24th, the last departure is at 5 PM
- On December 31st, the last departure is at 9:30 PM.
To board your cruise, meet at the Bateaux Parisiens port, located at the foot of the Eiffel Tower. The address is Port de la Bourdonnais - 75007 Paris The closest metro stations are Trocadéro, Bir-Hakeim and École Militaire. All are within a 10-15 minute walk of the port. If traveling by car, Quai Branly parking lot is located just 300 meters away.
Only small backpacks and regular-size handbags are allowed inside. Guests with larger bags will not be allowed to enter (as there are no storage facilities).
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.Book Tickets