Big Bus London: 1/2/3 Day Hop-On-Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus + Cruise & Walking Tour
- Enjoy sightseeing in the royal capital in the comfort of a feature-packed, double-decker tour bus with free wifi onboard as well a multilingual audio guide.
- Board double-decker buses from any of the stops and easily redeem your e-ticket upon boarding and enjoy exploring all 4 routes.
- Hop on and off at your leisure as many times as youâd like for the entire duration of your ticket.
- Additionally, enjoy a complimentary walking tour of central London (Duration: 90 minutes; tour begins at 10:30 AM at the Trafalgar Stop)
- Absorb the city's rich history and enjoy an exclusive walking tour and a one-way river cruise that is inclusive of this ticket!
Explore London with these Hop-On Hop-Off tickets that let you board and get off at any of the stops on the 4 routes as often as you like! You will have the chance to explore each of the attractions on the route at your own pace and, with numerous bus stops present around town and buses departing every 10-15 minutes, you’ll never have to wait too long. The tour allows you to choose from four distinct routes. These are the Orange ‘Magical Merlink’ Route, the Green Link, the Blue Route, and the Red Route. You can discover some of the most famous attractions such as Parliament Square, Piccadilly Circus, Trafalgar Square, and the Marble Arch on the Orange Route. It is also called the Magical Merlink. Check out Madame Tussauds at Baker Street, and the London Eye on London’s Southbank. The Green Link begins at Trafalgar Square and Covent Garden and takes you through Bloomsbury. It connects you with Euston and St Pancras stations and gives you an exquisite view of the British Museum as you travel.
Your ticket is an excellent way to see the entire city if you’re pressed for time. From the comfort of your seat atop the open deck bus, you’ll get endless panoramic views and photo ops of London’s top attractions without having to worry too much.
View a full map of the Bus Route here.
- Unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off access for 24/48 hours.
- Multilingual audio headset (12 languages).
- Sightseeing across key attractions in London.
- Hop-on hop-off map of London.
- One-way river cruise ticket.
- One complimentary walking tour.