Big Bus Paris Day & Night Tour
- Sightsee Paris like a true tourist by hopping aboard a Big Bus and zooming past Parisâ most remarkable landmarks during the day and night.
- There are two separate routes for the day tour, the red route and the blue route. Feel free to hop on and hop off at any of the stops, which are spread across the center and the Montmartre district.
- The night tour is not hop-on-hop-off and follows a distinct route. Youâll witness the Eiffel Tower, Louvre, Montmartre, and many other sites along this route.
- Enjoy free Wi-Fi onboard and donât forget your free rewards voucher booklet, which features discounts on multiple Paris attractions and restaurants.
Paris By Day
Feel like a true tourist as you board open-deck double-decker buses and take in the beautiful Parisian views that surround you. This day tour follows two separate routes and you may choose the route that better suits your interest. Feel free to hop on and hop off at any of the stops. Disembark from the bus, stroll through the streets of Paris, and discover the leading districts of the city like never before!
Paris After Dark
This extensive tour of Paris at night on an open-top double-decker bus is the ideal way to sightsee the city of lights. With front-row seats, notice the city’s famous landmarks illuminated in the evening and be dazzled by the aesthetic. Since it’s a bus tour, be sure to make use of the free Wi-Fi onboard and stay connected with your friends even on vacation. As soon as you board, make sure to pick up your free rewards voucher booklet, which comes with many exciting offers and discounts on various Paris attractions and restaurants.
Please note that this Paris Night Tour is a non-stop tour. Starting at a designated start point, you will be taken on a specific route, giving you the chance to view all of Paris’ main landmarks.
The Big Bus Experience
Sit back, relax, and plug in your audio guides to help navigate you through the tour and give you quips and anecdotes about the various attractions you pass by. With the audio guide available in 11 languages, you can now keep up with the commentary with more ease. These languages are English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Brazilian Portuguese, Arabic, Korean, and Mandarin. Should it rain, don’t worry, for your free ponchos should do the trick. Stay nice and dry even if it’s raining with these waterproof ponchos and continue enjoying the sights of Paris from these double-decker buses.
- Sightseeing Day and Night Tours of Paris
- Pre-recorded commentary available in 11 languages
- Map, headphones, a reward voucher booklet
- On-board Wi-Fi
- Free poncho (if it rains)
- Tour guide (subject to availability)
Know Before You Go
1) The Red Route
This route focuses on the Parisian monuments in the city centre. This includes the Louvre, the Invalides, the Champs Elysées, Notre-Dame de Paris, and the Eiffel Tower.
- Buses on the red route run every 5 minutes in the summer, and every 15 minutes in the winter.
- First departure is at 9:15 AM from the Big Bus Agency (at 11 avenue de l'Opéra, Stop number 4).
- Last departure is at 4:30 PM from the Louvre-Pont des arts, stop number 5.
- This route ends at 6:30 PM at the Big Bus Agency (at 11 avenue de l'Opéra, Stop number 4).
- The full tour lasts approximately 2 hours and 20 minutes.
2) The Blue Route
This route focuses on the Bohemian district of Montmartre, and passes through the Parisian cabaret, Moulin Rouge, and goes to the top of the hill. Visit the Sacré Cœur basilica, wander through the lovely streets of Montmartre, and discover la place du Tertre with its intriguing portrait painters and cartoonists. Timings
- Buses on the red route run every 30 minutes.
- First departure is at 9:30 AM from the Gare du Nord (stop no. 11).
- Last departure is at 5:30 PM from the Louvre-Pyramide (stop no. 4).
This route ends at 7:05 PM at the Gare du Nord (stop no. 11).
- The full tour lasts approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes.
- This tour is wheelchair and stroller accessible.
- Tour guides are subject to availability.
- You may choose to redeem either of the experiences first. You will receive tickets to both night and day Big Bus tours from the first location you redeem your tickets at.
- Once you redeem the first tour (either the day or night tour), you have 24 hours to go on the second tour.
Reduced Price Tickets
Children’s tickets (aged 3-12) can be bought at a discounted rate.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled, refunded or rescheduled.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID while boarding the bus.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
You may board from either of the stops at either the Red or Blue route.
- The exact boarding point is Stop 8 (156 Avenue des Champs-Elysées).
- It is easily accessible from Arc de Triomphe.
- It is also right in front of hotel de Marechaux, Paris.
Directions To The Boarding Point
Take bus 73, N11, or N24 and get down at Charles de Gaulle bus stop, which is a 1-minute walk to the boarding point.
Take metro #1 and get down at the Georve V Metro Station. The boarding point is a 3-minute walk from here.