What to Expect
Body Worlds is a traveling exhibition that displays over 200 human exhibits that have been preserved through the process of plastination. The process of plastination was originally invented by Dr. Gunther von Hagens in the late 1970s. In this museum, you will get to see plastinated exhibits and unravel the many anatomical and physiological mysteries of the human body. The many exhibits display the different parts of the human body — nerves, muscles, bones, etc. They also depict the human body functions in our day to day lives and how our lifestyle affects our bodies.
Considered one of the most visited traveling exhibits, Body Worlds gets about 47 million visitors every year. Body Worlds was originally started as an exhibition series in Japan in 1995. Now, it has branches in the Czech Republic, France, the United Kingdom (Scotland, England, and Wales), and the United States of America.
- Explore the human body like never before with a visit to Body Worlds London.
- Marvel at more than 200 human body exhibits and learn more about the organs of the human body.
- Learn how the organs function in our day to day lives and how lifestyle choices affect muscles, bones, and nerves.
- Access to Body Worlds London
- Pick-up and drop-off
Know Before You Go
- Please make sure to book tickets at least 24 hours before you plan to visit Body Worlds.
- In case all tickets are booked, all guests will be redirected to the next available slot.
- No bags are allowed within the exhibition, please avoid taking them to the venue. However, should you require them, there are lockers available for £2/£6.
This attraction is available on the following days and times:
- Daily: 10:00 AM to 07:00 PM
- Last Friday of the month: 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Note: The last admission to Body Worlds is 60 minutes before its closing time.
Reduced Price Tickets
Child tickets (children below 16 years of age) are available at a reduced price.
Infants aged 0-5 can visit for free.
Please select the right profile type for your group during checkout. Warning: Ensure that you are carrying a valid ID of the members in your group if you select any reduced price tickets during checkout.
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
You will receive your tickets on your email shortly. Please display your mobile tickets at the meeting point to redeem them.
Body Worlds London, 1 Piccadilly Circus, London W1J 0DA, UK
Get down at Piccadilly Circus Station, it is a 1-minute walk to the meeting point.