Buckingham Palace State Rooms Tour with Changing of the Guard
- Explore Buckingham Palace on this fascinating guided tour with an expert guide, in small groups of no more than 25 people.
- See the world-renown Changing of the Guard ceremony at the entrance to the Buckingham Palace.
- Enjoy guaranteed timed entry to the Palace, saving you the hassle of waiting in line.
- Wander through the lavish State Rooms of the Buckingham Palace and learn more about the history of the palace and the British monarchy.
Learn more about England’s monarchy and its grand history on this guided tour through Buckingham Palace. Included in these tickets are a chance to witness the famous Changing of the Royal Guard, and a special timed entry to Buckingham Palace.
Witness the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace
Your tour begins at the entrance to Buckingham Palace, where the Queen’s Foot Guard will march to the palace alongside a military band, all dressed in snazzy red outfits and bearskin hats. This iconic Changing of the Guard ceremony has been carried out in much the same way since 1660, and you can see history and tradition come to life in a quintessentially British way! Your guide will navigate you to a prime viewing spot, so you can have unobstructed and up-close views of the ceremony.
Gain Entry to the Buckingham Palace with Multimedia Guide
Once the Changing of the Guard ceremony is over, you can step inside the golden gates of the palace and wander through the Queen’s official residence. Open to visitors for only two months in a year, any chance to visit the Palace is a rare opportunity indeed. With these tickets, your entrance is pre-booked and access is guaranteed. Since admission has been arranged in advance, you can spend more time appreciating the interiors of the Palace. Visit each room with your audio-guide to learn captivating facts and anecdotes about the history of the Palace and the British Monarchy. Get a glimpse into the lives of royalty as you walk through the royal State Rooms, where the royal family holds their many events and receptions, as well as the 47 metre-long Picture Gallery that houses the Royal collection. Ideal for lovers of history and art, this tour will give you the complete Royal British experience!
- Changing of the Guard Ceremony at Buckingham Palace
- Special timed entry into Buckingham Palace
- Expert, English-speaking tour guide
- Small groups of 25 people or fewer
- Headsets when appropriate
- Hotel transfers
- Food and drinks