Learn more about England’s monarchy and its grand history on this guided tour through the royal residences of London. Included in these tickets are a visit to Buckingham Palace, lunch near Windsor Castle, and a visit to Windsor Castle.
Wander through Buckingham Palace with an Audio Multimedia Guide
Step inside the golden gates of Buckingham Palace and wander through the British monarchy’s official residence since 183. Visit each room and learn fascinating facts and anecdotes about the history of the Palace and the British Monarchy. Go through the royal State Rooms, such as the Throne Room, the White Drawing Room and the Ballroom, where the royal family holds their many events and receptions, as well as the 47 metre-long Picture Gallery that houses the Royal collection of ornate furniture, paintings, and treasures. Take your time to admire them all, as your audio multimedia guide gives you a clearer understanding of what makes the monarchy tick. At the end of your tour, you will exit along the south side of the Palace Garden, where you’ll meet your guide for the next part of your tour.
Witness the Grandeur of Windsor Castle
The largest continuously occupied castle in all of Europe, Windsor Castle has been home to the British monarchy for more than 900 years, all the way back to the days of William the Conqueror. See the grandest apartments of England contained within the Castle, where paintings by Van Dyck and Rubens adorn the walls, and gorgeous murals festoon the ceiling. You will also enter St George’s Chapel, where Prince Harry’s wedding was officiated and the tombs of many previous monarchs are located, including Henry VIII and Charles I. What’s more, you can also enjoy a sumptuous two course lunch near Windsor castle, which includes:
- Pan-roasted Chicken Breast with Wilted Greens & Buttered New Potatoes
- Vegetarian: Goats Cheese with Mediterranean Vegetables and potatoes
- Vegan: Penne Arrabbiata
- Dessert: Apple Crumble
- Explore Londonâs royal residences on this full-day guided tour with an expert guide.
- Wander through the Queenâs home at Buckingham Palace and learn more about the history of the palace and the British monarchy.
- Partake of a sumptuous two-course lunch opposite Windsor Castle
- Gain entry to Windsor Castle, the largest continuously occupied castle in Europe, and the spiritual home of the British royalty.
- Entrance to Buckingham Palace
- Entrance to Windsor Castle
- 2 course lunch
- Free WiFi
- Live English speaking guide
- Audio Guide in other Languages
- Personal Audio Headset
- Transfers from to and from your hotel
Know Before You Go
- Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House at Windsor Castle will be closed to visitors from Friday, 6 July, until further notice.
- Photography is not permitted inside Buckingham Palace.
- These tickets cannot be converted into a 1-Year Pass.
English, Brazilian Portuguese, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin & Russian
Timings and Availability
- This tour will take place daily and lasts for approximately 9 hours.
- Check-in time at the meeting point is 09:00 AM and the tour will depart by 09:15 AM.
- After the tour, you will be dropped off at Victoria Train Station at 06:30 PM
Unfortunately, this experience is not accessible by wheelchair.
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be cancelled, amended, or rescheduled.
How to Redeem your Tickets
You will receive an email with your Buckingham Palace & Windsor Castle Guided Tour mobile voucher soon after purchase. No need to print. Please display the same along with valid photo ID to your guide at the meeting point to start your tour.
Queen’s Gallery entrance, Buckingham Palace, London SW1A 1AA, UK
You can reach the meeting point by bus. Catch bus no. 13, 16, 38, 701, or 702 to Buckingham Palace Road Bressenden Place. The meeting point is a short walk from here.
Alternatively, you can reach the meeting point by Underground. Get down at the Victoria Station, the meeting point is a short walk from here.
These tickets are valid only for the date chosen while booking.