The ticketing queues at Paris’ Catacombs are known to be ever-winding. But thanks to your skip-the-line tickets, you can now waltz around these queues and head directly to the security check. The regular wait at the Catacombs ranges between 1-4 hours! Avoid the hassle of waiting in line and spend more time learning about Paris’ sombre past. Venture 20 meters underground into one of Paris’ most enticing attractions. After your descend of 130 steps, you’ll land on a gravel pathway.
Now, it’s time for you to plug in your audio headsets and let yourself be guided through the 2 kilometer-stretch of the mysterious ossuary. Watch the ancient history of Paris come to life as the audio guide reveals anecdotes and secrets housed by the Catacombs. Make your way along the maze of walls lined with skulls and bones, learning about the Catacombs’ significance with Parisian history. Listen to ghost stories, urban legends, and ancient tales about secret Cataphile parties. After this tour, climb up 83 steps and make your way out of the eerie tunnels to get back to the City of Lights!
- Skip the famously-long ticketing queues at the Catacombs and head right to the security line with your skip-the-line tickets.
- Make your way through the 2 kilometers of network tunnels that hold the remains of over six million Parisians.
- A significant reminder of Parisâ heartbreaking history, the Catacombs is a must-visit to understand how Paris emerged to become the city it is today.
- With the help of your handy audio guide that is available in four languages (namely, English, French, German, and Spanish), explore 2000 years of Parisian history like never before.
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Catacombs.
- Paris Catacombs audio guide for guests 18+ years (available in English, French, German or Spanish).
Know Before You Go
- The audio guide tour lasts close to 30 minutes and is included in all adult tickets.
- Audio guides for children’s tickets are not included in the price. However, they can be bought at the venue, at €5.
- This tour is not recommended for those with heart or respiratory conditions.
- The Catacombs are not accessible to people with reduced mobility.
- Children under 14 require adult supervision.
The Catacombs maintain a constant temperature of 14°C (57°F). Be sure to dress warm or bring a jacket. Wear comfortable shoes and clothes that you don’t mind getting a little dirty.
There is only one toilet located at the exit.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption office.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- The meeting point is PARISCityVISION Notre-Dame agency (7 Rue Lagrange, 75005 Paris).
- Please note that you are NOT to go to the Catacombs Paris directly. Arrive at the meeting point 10-15 minutes before the time slot selected.