Chelsea FC: Stamford Bridge Stadium Tour Includes Museum Entry
- Swing by Stamford Bridge for a thrilling tour of the Chelsea stadium.
- Take a tour of the vast stadium, the press rooms and even the dressing rooms of the players.
- Walk through the main tunnel and the dugout area to experience the field from the eyes of a player.
- Stop by Chelsea Museum and learn about the the club's history, taking you on a journey of its ups and downs, and understand how Chelsea has evolved both on and off the pitch!
Stamford Bridge Stadium tour – imagine Chelsea, be Chelsea
The Chelsea Football Club is one of the most popular soccer clubs in the world. It is famous enough for even non-football lovers to have heard of Chelsea FC at least once in life. If you are visiting London or want to experience a stadium tour at one point or another, it has to be the Stamford Bridge Stadium tour! Chelsea FC came to be in 1905 and has made Stamford Bridge Stadium its home ever since. The Stadium was built in 1877 and is one of the oldest football arenas in the whole world. Currently, the Stadium has a capacity of 41,663 seats. It is also home to the Chelsea Museum and includes interactive exhibitions that tell the story of Chelsea football team and its evolution throughout history. Specially made for the fans of Chelsea, this exciting tour takes you behind the scenes at Stamford Bridge.
Access what would otherwise be a dream
Get an idea about how everything works at this famous stadium as you get a sneak peek inside. With a multimedia audio-guide, your tour is going to be just as informative as it is awesome. Get access to areas here that are normally reserved only for the players and officials. The small press room is perfect for taking pictures. This is where some of your favourite players, including Frank Lampard, John Terry and Didier Drogba have been interviewed.
Take in the air and feel the presence of some of the world’s most famous soccer stars as you move deeper into the Stamford Bridge. Walk the players’ tunnel, its walls showcasing the reigning players’ prints along with inspiring quotes make you feel like you are about to jump into the action.
The Stamford Bridge Stadium tour also lets you visit the pitchside. The club is well-known for having its managers changed regularly. Have a sit in the managers’ seats where the likes of Guss Hiddink, Maurizio Sarri, Roberto Di Matteo, Ruud Gullit, Jose Mourinho, Rafael Benitez, Glenn Hoddle, Antonio Conte and Carlo Ancelotti sit during matches and practice sessions. Click memorable pictures as you imagine the brief fight between Jose Mourinho and Arsene Wenger.
Enter the club museum
In the club museum, you will see an array of legendary trophies, uniforms, memorabilia, images and other collections. When it comes down to Chelsea, they have an extensive range of trophies. They are a five-time winner of the top English league, two-time winner of the second division, seven-time winner of the FA Cup, five-time winner of the League Cup, and have also established their dominance in the UEFA Super Cup, Cup Winners’ Cup, Europa League, and Champions League. The museum is high-tech and features videos, games and interactive displays that informs and entertains. Discover the history of your favourite players, the stadium and its plans.
End your Stamford Bridge Stadium tour by visiting the club shop. Two whole floors filled with Chelsea merchandise; just perfect!
- Tour admission
- Multimedia Audio Guide
- Food & beverages
- Hotel transfers
Know Before You Go
Tours take place daily from 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM. The tours last approximately for an hour.
The nearest tube station is Fulham Broadway on the District Line.
There are two bus stops outside Stamford Bridge on the Fulham Road. You can get to the stadium using the number 14, 211 and 414 buses.
River Boats run Monday to Friday. The closest pier to Stamford Bridge is Chelsea Harbour. Boats that stop at this pier run between Putney Pier and Blackfriars Pier.
- You will not be allowed to take the following inside the stadium – glasses, bottles, drink cans, gas canisters, fireworks, flag poles, darts, knives, tools, umbrellas, and selfie sticks.
- The stadium is a no smoking area.
- There is no parking on site on a matchday. The nearest parking is Fulham Broadway station (although this closes to all traffic two hours and 30 mins prior to any kick off) or the Chelsea and Westminster Hospital car park.
- Stadium Tours and Museum opening times are subject to availability, cancellation and alternation at short notice due to changeable nature of fixtures.
- Your tickets will be emailed to you shortly. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the ticket redemption point along with a valid photo ID.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
Please check your final voucher for the meeting point details and specific instructions.