Spoil yourself with a thrilling London helicopter ride!
Many consider London one of the most significant global cities in the world. It is a busy, beautiful place filled with some of the world’s greatest monuments, attracting approximately 30 million visitors every year. Touring the city itself by road or boat is a blissful experience. However, have you ever wondered how it would feel like to admire the capital’s magnificence from the sky? Book your tickets for a London helicopter ride to find out!
London is the capital of England and the largest city in the United Kingdom. Standing proudly in south-east England for two millennia, the city has been a massive settlement. Let your adrenaline get the best of you as you board a helicopter to fly over London. It is an exciting experience that only a few get to do!
An exciting view of London from the air
Get splendid, uninterrupted panoramic views of the capital’s top monuments. Attractions on your radar include:
- River Thames – The second-longest river in the UK, the Thames flows through Reading, Oxford, Windsor, Henley-on-Thames and, of course, London.
- London Eye – It is the tallest cantilevered observation wheel in the world with a height of 442 feet and is the most popular paid attraction in the city.
- Trafalgar Square – A public square in Westminster, this landmark stands tall beside the National Gallery in an area known as Charing Cross.
- Buckingham Palace – The Palace is the administrative headquarters and the London dwelling of the UK’s monarch. You can see the unmatched splendour of the Palace’s exterior from above during your helicopter ride.
- Hyde Park – Listed as a Grade I park, Hyde Park is the largest Royal Park in Central London. Find out how a 1536-founded park looks from the sky on your London helicopter ride.
- Westminster Abbey – Take the opportunity to check out the Gothic abbey church, which is one of the UK’s most notable monuments.
Enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime experience
Although you can discover London on a bus tour or get an alternate perspective from a Thames cruise, seeing the city from a helicopter is an entirely different experience. Get top-down views from high above the ground on a 12-minute helicopter ride. You get to enjoy the flight as well as fantastic bird’s eye views of London’s iconic attractions. Tag your group along for added fun.
There are a few essential details you need to remember. You must complete an online check-in at least 24 hours before boarding the flight. Also, please carry a valid photo ID when you arrive at the heliport. Passengers need to arrive twenty minutes before their scheduled time for a mandatory safety briefing. You can leave your worries behind if you are carrying luggage as lockers are provided. Other good news is that you are encouraged to bring cameras. After all, how can a London helicopter ride be complete without numerous memorable photos of the mesmerising city!
- Tour admission
- Local Taxes
- Food and Beverages
- Hotel Transfers
Getting your tickets
You will receive an email confirmation shortly after booking. Please display it same on your mobile device with a valid photo ID at the time of pick-up.