Your Combo Experience
Seine Dinner Cruise Experience
Float down the Seine and take in the magnificent sights and monuments of Paris all around you. Keep an eye out for Eiffel Tower, Louvre, Notre Dame, Conciergerie and the Musée d’Orsay as you cruise down the Seine and get ready for a delicious meal on board.
Seine Dinner Cruise Menu
- Starters: Duck foie gras, toasted baguettine or Smoked salmon with dill cream, olive oil toast or Crispy chicken with suprême sauce or Green bean salad, foie gras or Pumpkin cream soup, chestnut shavings, croutons (vegetarian)
- Mains: Walleye steak, purple cabbage puree and tomato sauce or Duck tournedos, roasted new potatoes, pepper sauce or Fillet of sea bream, sauteed carrots and fennel, cilantro sauce or Fillet of veal, puree of Chinese artichokes with herb seasoning or Lentil casserole, fresh vegetables sauteed in soy milk (vegetarian)
- Cheese/Desserts: Tonka cream puff or Caramel crisp or Black Forest cake or Pear and almond crunch verrine or Exotic sorbet trilogy (vegetarian)
- 1 bottle of Petit Chablis/La Chablisienne/ Château Tarin will be given per two guests.
Children’s Dinner Cruise Menu
- Starters: Small Caesar Salad
- Mains: Chicken Supreme with potato-tomato puree
- Dessert: Triple Chocolate pastry with Custard Cream
Crazy Horse Cabaret Show Experience
Enjoy the enchanting cabaret performances at the iconic Le Crazy Horse de Paris and experience a memorable evening unlike any other. Indulge in the seductive charms of the performers and take in the complex movements and the glitz of the venue in all its glory.
The classically trained dancers will fascinate you with an experience that brackets both the feminine form and a sensuous choreography. And with the art being performed under a spell of rich and brilliant lights, it would be hard to determine where skin ends and the color reflections begin!
You can find out more about the venue at our Crazy Horse Collection
The latest show at Crazy Horse Paris, ‘Totally Crazy’, is made as a tribute to the 65-years of the venue and features the most beloved acts from the cabaret’s repertoire. As a special treat, you will also be treated to a Burlesque act performed by the internationally acclaimed duo – George Bangable and Lolly Wish.
- Take in the iconic sights of Paris from the water for a unique, captivating experience.
- Enjoy a three-course dinner onboard the cruise.
- Witness the all new show âTotally Crazyâ at Parisâs leading cabaret club.
- Indulge in an evening of seduction and charm at Le Crazy Horse de Paris.
- Crazy Horse Cabaret Show
- Half-a-bottle of champagne at Crazy Horse
- Seine Dinner Cruise
- Hotel Transfers
Know Before You Go
Seine Dinner Cruise
- Please carry a printed copy of your tickets with valid photo ID to the boarding point, the Bateaux Mouches company, Port de la Conférence, Quai de l’Alma, a mere 5 minute walk away from the Crazy Horse.
Boarding and Departure
Boarding begins at 7:30 PM, before the departure of the cruise. The cruise ends at 10:45 PM post which you will head to the Crazy Horse for your midnight show.
Crazy Horse Paris
Individuals must be at least 10 years of age to enter the venue. All guests between 10-18 must be accompanied by their parents/guardians. Alcohol will only be served to patrons above 18 years of age.
Smart, elegant clothing. No sportswear/home wear will be allowed.
Please arrive at least 45 minutes before the scheduled starting of the show. This will ensure you have enough time to get into your seats before the Burlesque act which starts 30 minutes before the show.
Smoking, Pets, Photography and videography are prohibited at the venue.
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
You will receive an email confirmation with your mobile voucher shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the boarding point.