Dinner at the Eiffel Tower, Le Lido Show and River Cruise Includes Transportation
- Dine on a three-course meal at the Eiffel Tower and admire the view of Paris from this wonder of the world with your skip-the-line priority access tickets.
- Cruise down the Seine for an hour on a guided tour with audio commentary in 12 languages, including English and French.
- Enjoy the spectacular cabaret at the Lido de Paris with a glass of champagne.
- See the Parisian monuments all lit up by night as you make your way from one venue to another.
Eiffel Tower Dinner
Start off your evening with a delectable dinner at the Eiffel Tower. Skip-the-line and enter this iconic Parisian monument as you tuck into some delicious French cuisine. Your dinner will be on the first floor from where you can take in magnificent views of the city spread across the horizon. Marvel at the visual treat and treat yourself to a gastronomic delight as you enjoy a scrumptious three-course meal at the Eiffel Tower.
Seine Rive Cruise
After dinner, cruise down the banks of the Seine on board the Bateaux Parisiens and see the wonderful monuments of Paris from the water. With a professional guide and audio commentary in 12 languages, this Seine River Cruise will give you a different perspective to the heart of the city. Keep an eye out for the Louvre, Notre Dame, Conciergerie and Musée d’Orsay.
To finish off your evening on a high note, you will be escorted to the Lido burlesque show. The Lido is a cabaret and burlesque theater that opened in 1946. Paris Merveilles is the latest addition to the cabaret collection performed at the Lido. With a special stage engineered for the show, follow the picturesque and poetic tale of an imaginary Parisienne who falls in love with the city. Experience the beauty of live performance as showcased by 45 artists and featuring over 600 costumes, vibrant, colorful sets, an ice-rink, and many more extravagant visuals. You will also be served champagne during the course of the show.
To know more about the show and its features, please refers our Lido Show Category.
- Transportation to the Eiffel Tower in a luxury air-conditioned coach.
- Skip the line entry to the Eiffel Tower.
- Dinner at the 58 Tour Eiffel, situated on the first floor of the Eiffel Tower (drinks included).
- Cruise on the Seine River with audio commentary in 12 languages.
- Cabaret show at the Lido with a glass of champagne per person.
- The services of a multilingual hostess/interpreter.
- Drop off in the vicinity of your hotel in Paris.
Know Before You Go
- The total duration of the show is about 7.5 hours long.
- The tour departs at 6:15 PM.
- The Seine River Cruise is 1 hour long. Please be at the meeting point 15 before the cruise departs to begin the on-boarding process.
- The Lido Show is 1.5 hours long. The show begins at 11:00 PM and ends at 12:45 AM.
Trout marinated in Manakara peppercorns, fromage blanc with herbs and a citrus fruit reduction | Roasted poultry supreme, mashed potatoes with jerusalem artichoke and a truffle oil emulsion | Crousti Eiffel with praline chocolate, custard cream sauce
1/3 bottle of wine at choice
Château de Lagorce – AOC Bordeaux (Rouge) | Château Tariquet – IGP Côtes de Gascogne (Blanc) | Les Celliers de Ramatuelle – AOP Côtes de Provence (Rosé) | Mineral water & coffee
Child Menu – Ages 4-11
King prawns in mild spices, celeriac remoulade and grapefruit with pomegranate seed vinaigrette | Sautéed cod steak and herb mashed potatoes or Roasted poultry supreme and herb mashed potatoes | Tour Eiffel with chocolate and a praline custard sauce
The menu is subject to modification.
Children from 4-11 can avail the child tickets. Guests under 4 years will be allowed for free.
Elegant clothing is required. Please avoid jeans, sport shoes or shorts.
- Guests must be at least 4 years of age to attend the show at the Lido Theater. Children below 12 years may enter for free on presentation of proof of age. All minors must be accompanied by an adult. Alcohol will only be served to patrons above 18 years of age.
- Smoking, Pets, Photography and videography are prohibited at the Lido Theater.
- Please switch off all electronics before the show begins at the Lido Theater to prevent the disturbance of the intimate surrounding.
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
How To Use Your Tickets
You will receive an email confirmation with your voucher shortly. Show the voucher on a mobile device along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point on the day of departure.
Paris City Vision Agency, 2 rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris.
How to Get There
Take the metro and get off at the Pyramides Station. A 4-minute walk from the station will lead you to the meeting point.
This tour is valid for the date of the booking.