Dinner at Le Bistro Parisien and Optional Seine River Cruise
- Le Bistro Parisien offers a unique setting for an unforgettable meal at the foot of the Eiffel Tower.
- Enjoy the best seasonal produce and an exceptional dining experience.
- Embark on a magical cruise along the Seine River.
Bask in the rich environment of the Le Bistro Parisien
Savour a delectable dinner in a restaurant located right beside the famous Eiffel Tower. If it is a delicious meal you want, be it brunch, lunch or dinner, the Le Bistro Parisien is the place for you. Choose from a variety of menus and try authentic French cookery. The Bistro is perfect for a luxurious meal in an elegant ambience. Be welcomed into a contemporary atmosphere enhanced with lots of light. A team of professionals prepare amazing gourmet cuisine using the finest seasonal items.
Labelled “the Bistro Parisien”, they have revamped and redesigned the restaurant to provide customers with an excellent spot at the foot of the Iron Lady. You can catch mesmerising views through its two terraces and the picturesque glass windows. The Bistro is situated overlooking the River Seine, whose view is more than impressive. Completely renovated, this place focuses on modernity as well as comfort.
Dig into a satisfying three-course French meal
A delicious range of dishes awaits you at the Le Bistro Parisien. The food here is specially cooked by experts. Enjoy dazzling vistas comfortably with brilliance in your mouth and beauty in your eyes. Here is your dinner menu in advance; decide what you like now to save selection time later and use the few extra minutes to take in the vivid Paris.
Starters – Choose one from:
- Bell pepper sorbet, avocado and mango tartare, prawns
- Thin-crust snail with parsley jus and confit shallots
- Octopus carpaccio with combava oil and crisp vegetables
Seasonal Main Course – Choose any one from:
- Basil and cherry tomatoes, spinach cream, penne pasta
- Bouillabaisse jus reduction and risotto primavera, roast cod
- Mozzarella with fries and confit tomatoes, le burger
- Duckling fillet with caramelised vegetables
Desserts – Choose any one from below:
- Homemade profiterole with raspberries and vanilla cream
- Liegois-style creme chocolate with nougatine chips
- Poached peaches with apricot sorbet, crumble and lemongrass
Upgrade to a Seine River cruise experience
Some things in life deserve a little extra. It enhances an already great experience and turns it into an unforgettable one. One such addition you can opt for is to sail down the River Seine. It is one of the most important commercial and historical water bodies in France. The majority of its length serves as a recreational boating route which is pretty popular amongst people of all ages.
After a yummy, filling meal at the Le Bistro Parisien, you might want to hop on board a luxurious boat an embark on a tour of the River. The sights offered are just majestic. See famous French monuments that ornate the banks and the skyline. Discover what Paris is like from its heart. Enjoy an hour of complete bliss as you pass by the Eiffel Tower itself, the Notre Dame, Louvre Museum, Musee d’Orsay and several others. Go under spectacular bridges and marvel at their architectural elements and learn a few unheard facts with the complimentary multilingual audio guide.
- Three-course meal at Le Bistro Parisien
- One-hour Seine River Cruise (flexible ticket)
- Audio guide on cruise, available in fourteen languages
- Alcoholic drinks
Choose any departure time from 10 AM to 10:30 PM with your flexible cruise tickets. From April to September, cruises depart roughly every 30 minutes. From October to March, they depart once per hour. Year round, there are no departures at 1 PM or 7:30 PM.
How to get there
Both the restaurant and cruise boarding point are located next to the Eiffel Tower. Alight at stops Trocadéro, Bir-Hakeim or École Militaire if travelling by Metro.
Getting your tickets
You will receive your tickets via email confirmation shortly after booking. Please display them on your mobile device at the restaurant. To board the cruise, make your way to the Bateaux Parisiens Port at the foot of the Eiffel Tower, next to the restaurant.
Please note that your dinner reservation is only valid for the time and date chosen when booking. Your Seine cruise ticket is valid for six months from date of purchase.
Tickets cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.