Make the most of Paris with this fantastic combination ticket!
Buying separate tickets for every attraction you want to visit can be frustrating. Paying for individual tickets can also mean extra expenditure. But what if you could buy one ticket for multiple attractions? You heard it right! Enjoy the best Paris has to offer with this combo package. Taste mouth-watering delicacies at the Eiffel Tower, board a boat to cruise the Seine and wrap up an amazing tour by visiting the world-famous Moulin Rouge Show.
Dine at one of Paris’ finest restaurants
Your tour begins by heading for the Eiffel Tower in a luxurious air-conditioned coach. Upon reaching the landmark, you will make your way to the Tower’s first floor. Located here is one of Paris’ popular restaurants – the 58 Tour Eiffel. It offers a fantastic view of the Palais de Chaillot, the Trocadéro and the metal structure of the Eiffel Tower. By day, the restaurant provides a family-friendly environment with a picnic-type lunch feeling. Later, after dusk, it becomes a stylish bistro where you can enjoy a delightful 3-course meal, prepared by some of Paris’ finest chefs at an affordable price. You can also witness extensive, vivid views of the capital from here. For many, it is one of the most preferred vantage points in the city.
Enjoy the Seine cruise and Moulin Rouge Show experience
Along with the Tower, your tickets also include Seine Cruise and Moulin Rouge access. The River Seine flowing through Paris is an inspiration for world-renowned French artists, novelists and philosophers alike. It is also one of the primary sources of water in France and an important commercial platform. Cruise the Seine after your satisfying meal at the Eiffel Tower. Hop on the boat and enjoy an hour-long ride along the river. The glass-topped boat features a terrace which lets you immerse yourself in the most magnificent Parisian landmarks.
During the tour, take in the splendour of the beautifully lit attractions lighting up the banks of Seine. With a multilingual audio guide, you can learn many interesting facts about the capital and its monuments. Catch sight of The Conciergerie, The Louvre Museum, The Orsay Museum, Notre Dame de Paris Cathedral and many more attractions. The one-hour tour of the river is a treat for the eyes, providing plenty of photo opportunities.
Head to the famous Moulin Rouge Cabaret Bar after the boat ride for a wonderful evening of glittering entertainment. Spend your evening sipping on champagne while watching the famous Burlesque show. The Moulin Rouge is reputed in the capital’s entertainment industry. Also called the spiritual origin of the can-can dance’s modern form, you will enjoy an extravagant night with gorgeous dancers presenting the mysterious Féerie show. It comprises a group of one hundred artists, including sixty Doriss Girls recruited from all over the world.
With the Eiffel Tower combo ticket, you also get to enjoy the Seine Cruise and Moulin Rouge entertainment. So, get your hands on this multiple-attraction bundle today and prepare for the experience of a lifetime!
- Dine at one of the best restaurants in Paris, on the first level of the Eiffel Tower
- Feast on a delicious French meal with stunning panoramic views of Paris
- Marvel at Paris' top riverside attractions from the River Seine
- Enjoy an exciting evening at the legendary Moulin Rouge cabaret
- Luxury air-conditioned coach
- Dinner at the "58 Tour Eiffel" restaurant on the first floor of the Eiffel Tower (drinks included)
- Cruise on the Seine
- Moulin Rouge show, including 1/2 bottle of Champagne
- A multilingual interpreter
- Transport to hotel at end of evening
- Collection from hotel
The tour is available daily at 6:15 PM. The tour begins at the Paris City Vision Agency and takes about seven and a half hours to complete, including the Moulin Rouge cabaret show.
Getting your tickets
You will receive email confirmation shortly after booking. Please present a printed copy with a valid photo ID. Please arrive at the meeting point at least fifteen minutes before the start time of the tour.
There are no pre-assigned seats at the Moulin Rouge cabaret show. Seats are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. We recommend you arrive at least thirty minutes before the show to get your desired seats.
Smart attire is required to enter the Moulin Rouge. For men, a jacket and tie are appreciated, but not required. Shorts, sportswear, and trainers are not permitted.
Choice of Starters
- Velouté of Puy green lentils, duck foie gras and black truffle coulis
- King prawns in mild spices, celeriac remoulade and grapefruit with pomegranate seed vinaigrette
- Trout marinated in Manakara peppercorns, fromage blanc with herbs and a citrus fruit reduction
- Duck foie gras au naturel, quince and white balsamic vinegar marmelade served with toasted brioche
Choice of Main Courses
- Cod steak and seasonal vegetables cooked in a shellfish bouillon
- Fillet of sea bream à la plancha, risotto-style spelt, sautéed Chinese artichoke and a beurre blanc sauce with violet mustard
- Roasted poultry supreme with herbs served in its own juices, salsify, grenaille potatoes and Parmesan shavings
- Tender beef steak with mashed potatoes, confit of onions, mushrooms and red wine sauce
Cheese or Choice of Desserts
- Selection of mature cheeses
- Profiterole, vanilla ice cream and hot chocolate sauce
- Mont-blanc ‘our way’, candied chestnut chips and mandarin orange
- Crousti Eiffel with Guanaja chocolate, biscuit brownie and creamed Jivara chocolate
- Feuilleté with poached pears and light walnut crème
Choice of Drinks/ Wine
- Château La Pierrière – AOC Bordeaux (red wine)
- Bordeaux Kressmann Monopole – AOC Bordeaux (white wine)
- Les Celliers de Ramatuelle – AOP Côtes de Provence (rosé wine)
- Mineral water and coffee
Please note that this is an example menu and is subject to change.
Tickets cannot be amended, cancelled or refunded.