Eiffel Tower Dinner
Your experience begins as soon as you depart for the Eiffel Tower. You will be driven to the Eiffel where you will head straight to the first floor of the Eiffel Tower. As you enjoy a scrumptious 3-course meal at the 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant, you will be able to enjoy the sights of Paris from the most desirable vantage point in Paris.
Once your wonderful dinner and Eiffel experience is over, you will head straight for an hour long cruise along the River Seine. On a glass-topped boat with terrace, you will be able to marvel at some of the most stunning Parisian attractions and soak in the beauty of these stunningly lit monuments basking along the banks of the river. The audio guide present on your cruise will educate you further about this magnificent city.
Some of the monuments that you will be able to catch are:
The Louvre Museum
Notre Dame de Paris Cathedral
The Orsay Museum and others
Moulin Rouge Show
End your memorable evening sipping on some champagne as you take in the Burlesque show at the iconic Moulin Rouge Cabaret Bar.
The Moulin Rouge enjoys quite an elevated reputation in the entertainment circles of Paris. Known as the spiritual birthplace of the modern form of the can-can dance, your night will be one of French extravagance as the beautiful dancers present the enigmatic ‘Féerie’ show. Féerie consists of a troupe of 100 artists, including the 60 Doriss Girls that were recruited worldwide.
Know Before You Go
This tour is available daily at 6:15 PM. The tour begins at the Paris City Vision Agency and takes about 7.5 hours to complete, including the Cabaret show.
There are no pre-assigned seats at the Moulin Rouge. Seats will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis. We recommend you arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your shows start time in order to get your desired seats.
Smart attire is required to enter the Moulin Rouge. For men, a jacket and tie are appreciated, but not required. Shorts, flip-flops, sportswear, and sports shoes are not permitted. There is a cloakroom at the theatre where you can store your belongings.
Children under the age of six are not allowed into the Moulin Rouge. Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
Rules and regulations
For copyright and security reasons, taking videos and photographs during the show is strictly prohibited. There will be professional photographers available if you wish to have your photograph taken for a souvenir.
Choice of Starters
- Velouté of Puy green lentils, duck foie gras and black truffle coulis
- King prawns in mild spices, celeriac remoulade and grapefruit with pomegranate seed vinaigrette
- Trout marinated in Manakara peppercorns, fromage blanc with herbs and a citrus fruit reduction
- Duck foie gras au naturel, quince and white balsamic vinegar marmelade served with toasted brioche
Choice of Main Courses
- Cod steak and seasonal vegetables cooked in a shellfish bouillon
- Fillet of sea bream à la plancha, risotto-style spelt, sautéed Chinese artichoke and a beurre blanc sauce with violet mustard
- Roasted poultry supreme with herbs served in its own juices, salsify, grenaille potatoes and Parmesan shavings
- Tender beef steak with mashed potatoes, confit of onions, mushrooms and red wine sauce
Cheese or Choice of Desserts
- Selection of mature cheeses
- Profiterole, vanilla ice cream and hot chocolate sauce
- Mont-blanc 'our way', candied chestnut chips and mandarin orange
- Crousti Eiffel with Guanaja chocolate, biscuit brownie and creamed Jivara chocolate
- Feuilleté with poached pears and light walnut crème
Choice of Drinks/ Wine
- Château La Pierrière - AOC Bordeaux (red wine)
- Bordeaux Kressmann Monopole - AOC Bordeaux (white wine)
- Les Celliers de Ramatuelle - AOP Côtes de Provence (rosé wine)
- Mineral water and coffee
Example of menu, subject to modification
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.Book Tickets