What to Expect
Nestled in Marne-la-Vallée, Disneyland ® Paris is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Paris. It is home to 2 theme parks (Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park), 7 resort hotels, 7 associated hotels, a railway station, a large outlet center (la vallée village), and a large shopping mall: Val d’Europe. The Disneyland® Park has fairytale-themed aspects to it and five sections, inspired by various stories and movies. Fantasyland has a Sleeping Beauty Castle at its entrance. While Discoveryland has fascinating structures modeled after famous European personalities like Leonardo Da Vinci and Jules Verne. There are three other such sections like Adventureland, Frontierland, and Main Street, USA; all of which are popular locations. The other theme park is Walt Disney Studios® Park, which boasts off sections which are modeled after Frozen and Star Wars theme.
This ticket comes with options to choose between visiting both parks (Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park) or any one of them.
- Board on a Disney Â® themed Express Shuttle bus and enjoy a comfortable journey to Disneyland Â® Paris from the center of Paris.
- You will be assisted by a trilingual hostess in 3 languages; French, English, and Spanish on the way to DisneylandÂ®.
- Get hassle-free and direct entry to one or both of the Disneyland Â® Parisâ amusement parks (DisneylandÂ® Park or Walt Disney StudiosÂ® Park).
- Enjoy direct access to the park entrance by the turnstiles with no voucher exchange necessary.
- Admission ticket to Disneyland Â® Paris
- Entry to either one or both of its themed parks (DisneylandÂ® Park and Walt Disney StudiosÂ® Park)
- Bus Tickets
- A trilingual hostess (French, English, and Spanish), for the trip towards DisneylandÂ®.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meals and Accommodation
Know Before You Go
- Please arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the departure time.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please make sure to present your tickets in the shuttle, not at the cash desk of Disneyland® Paris
- Tickets are distributed on the bus, not Disney® Parks.
- Eiffel Tower stop will be available until October 18th, 2019
The tour is available for all 7 days a week. Here are the details:
Going To Disneyland ® Paris
- Eiffel Tower: 08:10 AM
- Gare du Nord: 08:20 AM
- Opéra: 08:30 AM
- Châtelet: 08:45 AM
- Parking Disneyland® Paris: 10:00 AM
Returning From Disneyland ® Paris
- Parking Disneyland® Paris: 08:30 PM
- Châtelet: 09:35 PM
- Opéra: 09:50 PM
- Eiffel Tower: 09:50 PM
- Gare du Nord: 10:00 PM
- Transportation with 1 Park Ticket – This includes a visit to only one of the two parks (Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park)
- Transportation with 2 Park Ticket – This includes a visit to both the parks (Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park)
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
Your mobile voucher will be sent to your email shortly. Please display this on your mobile device at the meeting point.