Disneyland® Paris Multiday Tickets
- Avoid the ticket purchase line and head directly into DisneylandÂ® Paris with these skip-the-line tickets
- Explore DisneylandÂ® Park and Walt Disney StudiosÂ® Park, where you can meet DisneyÂ® characters
- Visit DisneyÂ® Village, where you can catch a movie, eat at the themed restaurants, and shop
- Uncover the secrets of DisneyÂ® films by checking out the special effects and animation used
- Prepare for an adrenaline rush as you get on some incredible rides
- With 2-4 days to spend in the park (based on your ticket), take your own sweet time to discover DisneylandÂ® Paris
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
When in Paris, a trip to Disneyland® is an absolute must! Consisting of Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park, the 4800-acre park is also home to seven hotels, Disney® Village, a golf course, and a mall, among others. Disneyland® Paris has a number of thrilling rides, including the famous Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith, and your pass ensures that you don’t miss a single one! The Walt Disney Studios® Park takes you behind the scenes of your favourite Disney® movies. You can see the animation process that make the movies so brilliant.
Come and see for yourself why Disneyland® Paris is the most-visited theme park in all of Europe.
When booking your tickets, you can choose the number of days you want to spend in Disneyland® Paris – 2, 3, or 4. Your skip-the-line ticket lets you bypass the long purchasing queues and head directly inside the park. At Disneyland® Paris, you can meet your favorite characters – the original Mickey Mouse and friends gang, the Disney® princesses, the Toy Story characters, the Jungle Book characters, among others. Your tickets also ensure that you have ample time to check out the numerous parades and shows going on during the day. Additionally, be sure to also check out how the beloved Disney® films are made at the Disney® Animation Studios, a must-visit for every Disney® fan!
Some of the popular rides at Disneyland® Paris are:
- Big Thunder Mountain
- Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast
- Indiana Jones and the Temple of Peril
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Ratatouille: The Adventure
- Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith
- Star Wars Hyperspace Mountain
- Toy Soldiers Parachute Drop
- The Twilight Zone of Terror
At the end of every day is a dazzling fireworks show at the Sleeping Beauty castle, which, by the way, also has a hidden lair, where a dragon lays asleep.
- Entrance to DisneylandÂ® Park
- Entrance to Walt Disney StudiosÂ® Park
- Food and drinks
Know Before You Go
- Names on the tickets cannot be changed after the ticket has been booked
- Please note that entry is free of charge for children under 3 years of age.
- Your ticket grants you unlimited Access to the 2 Disney® Parks for 2, 3 or 4 days.
Disneyland® Paris is open throughout the year. The opening and closing times may vary based on the season, and can be found here.
Your ticket is valid to use from 15 minutes after purchase and payment confirmation, and it will remain valid for 12 months from date of purchase. Visits to the parks do not have to be on consecutive days, but must be within seven days of the first visit.
Admission to both parks is allowed on each day of validity. Same-day readmission is also available for either park
From the airport: You can get to Disneyland® Paris from any of the Paris airports through the Magical Shuttle, which is a payable extra.
By Train: The nearest station to Disneyland® Paris is the Marne-la-Vallée/Chessy train station.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled/refunded once the booking has been confirmed.
How To Use Your Ticket
You will receive an email with your Disneyland® Paris mobile voucher shortly. Please display your vouchers on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the Park entrance to gain entry.