Eiffel Tower at Night, La Marina Dinner Cruise and Moulin Rouge Show
- Gaze at the gorgeous city of Paris from the second floor of the Eiffel Tower at night.
- Witness the show at the Moulin Rouge which includes performances by the amazing Doriss Girls, known the world over for their French Can Can.
- Enjoy a glass of French champagne during the performance.
- Sail serenely on the Seine River and take in the fabulous sights of Paris after sunset as you feast on a full-course French meal.
- The tour offers the option of upgrading your experience to include hotel transfers so your experience is seamless and hassle-free.
Board your luxurious restaurant boat, the Marina de Paris, at 6:15 PM. Choose from an extensive menu of authentic French dishes as you drift past alluring monuments like the Orsay Museum, the Notre Dame de Paris Cathedral, the Louvre, and the Eiffel Tower. Thirty-seven charming bridges, including the Pont Neuf and Pont Alexandre III, span the course of the river inside the city. The boat will also glide under many of the beautiful bridges that span the river.
Visit the famous Eiffel Tower after your dinner cruise. A cultural icon of Paris, this spectacular monument registers over 7 million visitors who pay to ascend the tower every year, making it the most-visited paid monument. Get a chance to ascend to the second floor and bask in the incredible view of the city.
End your tour with a stop at the Moulin Rouge, one of the top cabaret houses in the city. For over a century, the Moulin has welcomed tourists and natives alike into its renowned interiors to watch world-class performers like the Doriss Girls, a group of dancers comprised of many different nationalities but who can still dominate the French Can Can better than most Parisiens! Watch them put on the five-act performance of Feerie and enter a world of music and dancing, shimmering with sequins and bursting with feather boas as you sip on some champagne; the best way to bring the curtain down on a perfect evening!
- Transportation in a luxury, air-conditioned coach.
- Services of a multilingual hostess/interpreter.
- One drink and dinner cruise on the Seine river.
- Tickets to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower.
- Show at the Moulin Rouge.
- Half a bottle of champagne at the Moulin Rouge.
- Hotel transfers (optional).