Eiffel Tower by Night, La Marina Dinner Cruise and Moulin Rouge Show Includes Transfers
- Gaze at the gorgeous city of Paris from the second floor of the Eiffel Tower at night.
- Witness the show at the Moulin Rouge which includes performances by the amazing Doriss Girls, known the world over for their French Can Can.
- Enjoy a wonderful glass of French champagne during the performance.
- Sail serenely on the Seine River and take in the fabulous sights of Paris after sunset as you feast on a full-course French meal.
Eiffel Tower Dinner
Your experience begins as soon as you depart for the Eiffel Tower. You will be driven to the Eiffel where you will head straight to the first floor of the Eiffel Tower. As you enjoy a scrumptious 3-course meal at the 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant, you will be able to enjoy the sights of Paris from the most desirable vantage point in Paris.
Once your wonderful dinner and Eiffel experience is over, you will head straight for an hour-long cruise along the River Seine. On a glass-topped boat with terrace, you will be able to marvel at some of the most stunning Parisian attractions and soak in the beauty of these stunningly lit monuments basking along the banks of the river. The audio guide present on your cruise will educate you further about this magnificent city.
Some of the monuments that you will be able to catch are:
- The Louvre Museum
- Notre Dame de Paris Cathedral
- The Conciergerie
- The Orsay Museum and others
Moulin Rouge Show
End your memorable evening sipping on some champagne as you take in the Burlesque show at the iconic Moulin Rouge Cabaret Bar.
The Moulin Rouge enjoys quite an elevated reputation in the entertainment circles of Paris. Known as the spiritual birthplace of the modern form of the can-can dance, your night will be one of French extravagance as the beautiful dancers present the enigmatic ‘Féerie’ show. Féerie consists of a troupe of 100 artists, including the 60 Doriss Girls that were recruited worldwide.
- Transportation in a luxury air-conditioned coach
- Services of a multilingual hostess/interpreter
- One drink and dinner cruise on the Seine river
- Tickets to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Show at the Moulin Rouge
- Half a bottle of Champagne at the Moulin Rouge
- Hotel Transfers (if option is selected during booking)
Know Before You Go
Please ensure you reach the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to departure if you choose not to add hotel transfers to your experience.
The tour starts with the dinner cruise for which the boarding time is 6:15 PM. It departs at 6:45 PM. The Moulin Rouge show is scheduled at 11 PM and ends at 1 AM. The total duration of the tour is about 7 hours.
Smart attire is required to enter the Moulin Rouge. For men, a jacket and tie are appreciated, but not required. Shorts, flip-flops, sportswear, and sports shoes are not permitted. There is a cloakroom at the Moulin Rouge where you must store your belongings.
Children under the age of six are not allowed into the Moulin Rouge. Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
Rules and regulations
For copyright and security reasons, taking videos and photographs during the show is strictly prohibited. There will be professional photographers available if you wish to have your photograph taken for a souvenir.
Choice of Starters
- Mozzarella and basil cream, parmesan crisps, small fresh tomatoes
- Duck foie gras with salt crystals, mango-pineapple compote
- Verrine of quinoa, yuzu flavored butterfly shrimp
- Crusty bread with black tapenade, fillet of red mullet, vegetable sprouts
Choice of Main Courses
- Poultry leg, baby roast potatoes, mini new vegetables
- Steamed hake steak, artichoke cream and slow-cooked yellow carrots
- Rump steak, pan-fried mixed vegetables, potato rosette (+7€)
Choice of Desserts
- Banana-salted butter caramel tart
- Vanilla custard and candied apricot
- Dark chocolate macaroon, crisp mikado
- Variety of strawberries, whipped cream and mini marshmallows
Choice of Drinks/ Wine
One glass of wine (16 cl) of your choice:
- Touraine AOC Sauvignon Luc Poulain (white) or
- Touraine AOC Domaine des Echardières (rosé) or
- Bordeaux AOC les Mercadières (red) or
- A glass of soft drink (water or cola cola or fruit juice)
- Tomato gazpacho with basil and pine kernels, tender shoots in balsamic vinegar
- Baby roast potatoes, pan-fried mixed vegetables, artichoke cream
- Seasonal tutti frutti, pear purée, dark chocolate biscuit
- Seasonal starter
- Menu choice of main course
- Chocolate mud cake
- Orange juice; Coca-Cola or water
Example of menu, subject to modification
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
How To Use Your Tickets
You will receive an email confirmation with your La Marina Dinner Cruise, Eiffel Tower By Night, and Moulin Rouge Show ticket voucher shortly. Please take a printout. Show the printed voucher along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point to the driver-guide on the day of departure. If you have chosen to add hotel transfers to your experience, please show the printed voucher at the time of pick up from your hotel.
Paris City Vision Agency, 2 rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris
How to Get There
Take the metro and get off at Pyramides Station. A 4-minute walk from the station will lead you to the meeting point.
This tour is valid for the date of the booking.