Eiffel Tower Guided Climb
- Climb the steps with your expert English speaking guide on this tour of the Eiffel Tower.
- Get exclusive entry to either the second floor or upgrade to the summit of the tower.
- Get a panoramic view of Paris and its iconic landmarks.
- Make your way to the office of Gustave Eiffel, which was restored recently.
Take in the Breathtaking View While Climbing the Steps
Meet your guide, who will help you to explore the Eiffel Tower on foot. Avoid the queues by taking the stairs and make your way to the 2nd floor. After that, you can opt for the upgraded elevator access to the summit on your own. Get a 360-degree view of the city from the observation deck and admire some of its major attractions like Champs Elysees, the Louvre, and Trocadero Gardens.
The Restored Office of Gustave
Visit the office of Gustave Eiffel, the man responsible for designing the Eiffel Tower. This recently restored office stores the collection of alternative designs for the tower, along with city maps, and construction plans.
Listen to some interesting stories about the tower and Paris from your guide, who will make sure that you return home with lots of memories to cherish.
- Priority access to the Eiffel Tower
- Optional Access: second floor or summit
- Expert English speaking host
- Pick-up and drop-off
Know Before You Go
- During peak season in the summer, you may be subjected to longer waits up to 90 minutes, especially if your tour is scheduled for later in the day.
- Summit access may be subject to last-minute closures as per safety measures at the Eiffel Tower. In the case of Summit closure, the portion of your tour price for the upgrade to the Summit will be refunded.
- Please make sure that you reach the meeting point at least 30 minutes to leave yourself enough time to pass through the mandatory security check.
- Children below the age of 4 can take part in this experience for free.
This experience is available between 14th June and 31st August at 08:45 AM. Whereas, it starts at 09:15 AM for the rest of the year.
Note: The duration of the experience is 1.5 to 2 hours.
This experience is available with 2 options:
- Access to 2nd floor
- Access to Summit
Reduced Price Tickets
Child tickets are available for children between the age of 4 and 12.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
Your mobile voucher will be sent to your email shortly. Please display this on your mobile device at the meeting point.
Jules Verne Restaurant, South Leg of Eiffel Tower, Ground Level, Paris. After the security check, you will find your guide at the south pillar, in front of the entrance to the Jules Verne restaurant.
By Metro: Line 6 to Bir-Hakeim or Trocadéro or line 9 to Trocadéro
By RER: Line C to Champs de Mars
By Bus: Lines 42, 69, 82 or 87 to Champ de Mars or lines 22, 30, 32, 63 or 72 to Trocadéro