Grab the chance to tour one of the most successful football clubs in history, guaranteed to be an unforgettable experience for all football fans. Experience the stadium as the players do! Visit the Press Room and feel the tension Arsenal managers would while being bombarded with questions by journalists and fans.
Make your way through the horseshoe-shaped dressing rooms where the players would go over their strategies pre-match and celebrate their victories post-match. As you stroll through the player’s tunnel, it is easy to envision the likes of Mesut Özil, Thierry Henry or Dennis Bergkamp walking alongside you!
You will finally come upon the renowned pitch of the Emirates Stadium, and you will quickly understand why it is considered one of the best-kept grounds in the world! Sensational views of the entire stadium are visible from here, and you too can experience the feeling of sitting in the player’s dugout and watching a match unfold.
At the end of the tour, you will visit the Arsenal Museum, where you can see the trophy cabinet. Some of their greatest footballing triumphs have been immortalized here. A souvenir store is located next to the stadium, where you can buy signed memorabilia and merchandise.
- Discover interesting stories about the home ground of Arsenal F.C. as you take an audioguided tour around the stadium.
- Explore the stadium firsthand and get a feel of how your favorite players feel while playing the beautiful game here.
- With an audioguide available in 9 languages, get a fascinating insight into the rich history of Arsenal football club.
- Savor a visit to the Arsenal Museum and relive some of the most celebrated moments in Arsenal's history.
- Audioguide available in 9 languages
- Visit the dressing rooms, press rooms, and players dugout.
- Entry to the Clubâs museum.
Know Before You Go
- From Monday to Friday, the first tour is at 10:15 AM and the last tour is at 4:20 PM.
- On Saturdays, the first tour is at 10:15 AM and the last tour is at 3:45 PM.
- On Sundays, the first tour is at 10:15 AM and the last tour is at 3 PM.
Strict Cancellation Policy
Tickets cannot be cancelled or rescheduled.
You will receive an email confirmation with your Emirates Stadium and Museum Tour ticket voucher shortly. Please take a printout. Show the printout with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
Ticket Redemption Point
Emirates Stadium, London N5 1BU.
Take the Northern line to King’s Cross St. Pancras Underground Station and then get off at Holloway Road. Walk for about 5 minutes till you reach the Emirates Stadium.
The three closest train stations to the Emirates Stadium are Drayton Park, Finsbury Park or Highbury, and Islington.
Emirates Stadium and Museum Tour tickets are only valid for the date and time of the booking.