Are you looking for an enchanting cruise on the Thames? Well, then sunset is the ideal time! During the evening hours, London looks the most picturesque. See the iconic landmarks of London all lit-up, showcasing their glory. However, it’s not just the time of the day that is perfect on this cruise, but also its inclusions – sparkling wine, canapes and live music!
Head to Westminster Pier and sail off into the evening sun. Escape the noises of London on this two-hour relaxing and rejuvenating cruise on the Thames.
Stroll on the open-air deck, or find a seat at the indoor saloon where a live musician/band will be playing. Don’t worry about missing out on incredible views of the Big Ben or the Parliament from indoors, the windows are all glass. Savor sparkling wine and canapes as you cruise the river and delight in the magic of London’s urban cityscape as night falls.
The evening gets even better on the final leg of your cruise. Head towards the Naval College at Canary Wharf and see a relic from the past – Cutty Sark Clipper – one of the last three ships of its kind in the world. From here, you’ll make your way back to Westminster Pier with enough time to enjoy a delicious dinner in Central London.
Ideal for date nights, romantic evenings and relaxing after work, this experience is perfect for adults of all ages.
- 2-hour cruise on the Thames during the sunset which offers the best views of the city at the best times of the day.
- Check out the prominent landmarks of the city from the water including the London Eye, Big Ben, London Bridge and more!
- Enjoy a selection of delicious canapes and sparkling wine as you relax on the Thames evening cruise.
- Head indoors and witness the breathtaking cityscape while enjoying a live pop, rock, swing or funk performance.
- 2-hour evening cruise on Thames
- Live music performances onboard
- Sparking wine and selection of canapes
Know Before You Go
The cruise is available from Wednesdays to Sunday weekly. The boat leaves at 6:30 PM from Westminster Pier, and will return by 8:30 PM. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the departure time to ensure a hassle-free boarding process.
Vegetarian food is available on the cruise. Please send us an email if you wish to indulge in a vegetarian menu. However, no special dietary requirements will be allowed, and products may include nuts or traces of nuts.
- Children below the age of 13 will not be allowed on the cruise.
- Individuals with wheelchairs cannot be accommodated on the cruise.
- Outside food and drinks are not allowed.
Please wear smart casual attire, and carry a windcheater as it gets pretty windy and chilly on the river.
Your ticket is valid only for the date and time on which you’ve scheduled the booking.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled, amended or refunded.
How To Use Your Ticket
You will receive an email with your Evening Cruise with Sparkling Wine & Live Music mobile voucher shortly. No need to print. Please display the same at the pier to gain entry.
Boarding Point and Getting There
The boarding point of the tour is at Westminster Pier.
The pier situated adjacent to the entrance of the Westminster Underground Station, which is connected to the Circle, District and Jubilee lines of the underground network.