Kia Oval: Historical Relevance
The Kia Oval Grounds opened in the year of 1845 and has hosted multiple sporting events since. Known for hosting the first England international cricket match back in 1990, this cricket ground has since been the venue for multiple other sporting events: the first-ever FA Cup in 1872 and England’s first rugby match in 1876! Home to many other England sporting triumphs, Kia Oval hosted the finale to the exciting 2005 Ashes!
For 90 minutes, you’ll get to discover more about the home of Surrey County Cricket Club and the many sporting triumphs that have taken place on these iconic grounds for nearly 200 years. Listen intently to your tour guide as they expertly lead you through the Oval and share the ground’s exhilarating history. Sneak a peek into the behind-the-scenes of the ground for some reveals worth bragging about.
Experience the hallowed turf in all its glory! Your visit to the Peter May Stand is the cherry on top of the perfect tour; let the breathtaking views of the pitch sink in. Pay a visit to the iconic club museum and explore the interesting memorabilia collected over the decades. Finally, make your way to the iconic Members Pavilion and savour a cup of tea or coffee before calling it a day.
- Enjoy a fun and immersive 90-minute guided tour of Englandâs iconic sports ground, the Kia Oval.
- Pay heed to your expert tour guide as you make your way through the grounds and uncover its rich history.
- With special access to the Peter May Stand, make sure to take in the unmatched views of the pitch and the Victorian gasholder.
- Enter the distinguished club museum and observe the stunning souvenirs from the past and present of Englandâs sporting events.
- Make your way to the Members Pavilion for a refreshing cup of tea or coffee and end your tour on a high note.
- Access to Kia Oval Grounds
- A 90-minute guided tour
- Entry into the club museum
- A cup of tea or coffee at the Members Pavilion
- Ages 5-16 yrs and senior citizens aged 60 yrs and above enjoy reduced pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Family discounts are also available (2 adults + 2 children).
Know Before You Go
- Please ensure that you arrive at the meeting point 20 minutes prior to the starting time of your tour.
- All your tour routes are subject to change and availability.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled, refunded or rescheduled.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please carry a printed copy of the voucher along with a valid photo ID and show it to your guide upon arrival.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 20 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Make your way to the Kia Oval Grounds (Surrey County Cricket Club, Kia Oval, Harleyford Road, London, SE11 5SS)
- Make sure to enter from the John Edrich Gate, which is on the Oval Underground End.
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
- Take the Northern Metro Line and ride until Oval Underground station.
- This station is a 2-minute walk to the redemption point.
- Board buses 36, 185, or 436 and ride all the way to the Oval (Stop D) bus stop.
- This is a 2-minute walk to the redemption point.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected at checkout.