Why Visit KidZania London
KidZania is a global edutainment brand and has seen over 40 million visitors to date. With 19 locations spanning five continents, KidZania mixes work and play to provide children with an idea o the inner workings of a proper city, and financial management. It is the first educational entertainment experience in the UK, where children aged four to fourteen can learn real-life skills in a child-sized replica of a real city, including buildings, shops, and theaters, as well as vehicles and pedestrians moving along its streets.
From the Aviation Academy to the Radio Station, Police Station or Hospital, the city streets are lined with real-life establishments. Allow yourself to discover over 30 unique and exciting professions through real-life role-play adventures in a fun and safe environment.
Once you enter KidZania, you will find yourself at the British Airways check-in counter. Upon checking in yourself and your children, they will receive an RFID bracelet and also get 50 KidZos (KidZania currency), which is basically the currency that is used within the ‘city’. If the activity your children choose to do are paid, they can use the KidZos to pay for it. If they choose to do a salaried activity, they will receive some KidZos upon completion of said activity, just like in the real world.
Through role play, kids can learn about a host of different jobs. Watch your children try out new experiences such as the Police Department, Courier Service, Cricket, Cleaning Company, Chocolate Factory, and more. Meanwhile, you can also take part in the many offerings that KidZania has for adults, such as Family Activities, the Grown-ups Garden Shed, and the adult working space ‘Loft’.
Your check-in lasts for 4 hours, during which your children will take part in the activities and games they choose. Activity durations range between 5 minutes and 50 minutes. An average of 4 to 6 activities can be completed during your 4-hour visit depending on the activities you choose. During the last half an hour, you can enter the city and meet your kids, sharing in their new-found joys. A visit to KidZania is sure to enthrall and engage your children, and leave them coming back for more!
- Visit KidZania, an indoor city run by children, for children.
- Your children can take part in the many fun activities and 'jobs' they choose, for a playful learning experience.
- At the end of 4 hours at KidZania, your child will have made many new friends and gained a preliminary but realistic insight into the adult world.
- 4-hour visit to KidZania
- Food & beverages
- Pick-up and drop-off
Know Before You Go
- KidZania London is an experience for children aged 4-14.
- For younger siblings visiting KidZania there is a dedicated Early Years area.
- Children aged 0-7 (inclusive) must be accompanied by an adult (18+) with valid adult ticket at all times.
- Children aged 8 and over can enter the city unaccompanied, but an adult must be present for the admission into KidZania London.
- Children aged 8 or above that were dropped off must be met by the adult that checked them in before they can be checked out.
- Please note that children’s ID can be requested at the entrance .
- Please note that KidZania holds private events on selected Mondays and Tuesdays throughout the year.
Reduced Price Tickets
Children aged 0-3 are eligible for reduced price tickets. Please select the appropriate option during checkout.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel this experience up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
How to Redeem Your Ticket
You will receive an email with your tickets shortly. Please download it onto your mobile device and display it at KidZania on the day of your visit.
First Floor, Westfield London, Ariel Way, W12 7GA
How to Get There
KidZania London is just a short walk away from the following tube stations:
- Central Line: Shepherd’s Bush and White City.
- Hammersmith & City Line: Wood Lane and Shepherd’s Bush Market.
Shepherd’s Bush station is served by TFL overground and Southern trains between East Croydon and Watford Junction.
- Routes 31, 49, 207, 237, 260, 607 and C1 run from Shepherd’s Bush via the Westfield Interchange and terminate at White City Bus Station.
- Shepherd’s Bush also continues to be served by buses 72, 94, 95, 220, 272, 283, 295 and N207.