Board your luxurious restaurant boat, the Marina de Paris, at 6:15 PM. Choose from an extensive menu of authentic French dishes as you drift past alluring monuments like the Orsay Museum, the Notre Dame de Paris Cathedral, the Louvre, and the Eiffel Tower. Thirty-seven charming bridges, including the Pont Neuf and Pont Alexandre III, span the course of the river inside the city. The boat will also glide under many of the beautiful bridges that span the river.
Visit the famous Eiffel Tower after your dinner cruise. A cultural icon of Paris, this spectacular monument registers over 7 million visitors who pay to ascend the tower every year, making it the most-visited paid monument. Get a chance to ascend to the second floor and bask in the incredible view of the city.
End your tour with a stop at the Moulin Rouge, one of the top cabaret houses in the city. For over a century, the Moulin has welcomed tourists and natives alike into its renowned interiors to watch world-class performers like the Doriss Girls, a group of dancers comprised of many different nationalities but who can still dominate the French Can Can better than most Parisiens! Watch them put on the five-act performance of Feerie and enter a world of music and dancing, shimmering with sequins and bursting with feather boas as you sip on some champagne; the best way to bring the curtain down on a perfect evening!
- Gaze at the gorgeous city of Paris from the second floor of the Eiffel Tower at night.
- Witness the show at the Moulin Rouge which includes performances by the amazing Doriss Girls, known the world over for their French Can Can.
- Enjoy a glass of French champagne during the performance.
- Sail serenely on the Seine River and take in the fabulous sights of Paris after sunset as you feast on a full-course French meal.
- The tour offers the option of upgrading your experience to include hotel transfers so your experience is seamless and hassle-free.
- Transportation in a luxury, air-conditioned coach.
- Services of a multilingual hostess/interpreter.
- One drink and dinner cruise on the Seine river.
- Tickets to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower.
- Show at the Moulin Rouge.
- Half a bottle of champagne at the Moulin Rouge.
- Hotel transfers (optional).
Know Before You Go
- La Marina Dinner Cruise, Eiffel Tower By Night, and Moulin Rouge Show – With Hotel Transfers.
- La Marina Dinner Cruise, Eiffel Tower By Night, and Moulin Rouge Show – Without Hotel Transfers.
- The total duration of the tour is about 7 hours.
- The tour starts with the dinner cruise for which the boarding time is 6:15 PM. It departs at 6:45 PM.
- The Moulin Rouge show is at 11:00 PM and ends at 1:00 AM.
- Please ensure you reach the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to departure if you choose not to add hotel transfers to your experience.
Meat Assortment of Starters
Scallops in the shell, fresh bean sprouts | Tartare style lightly cooked beef | Snail pie with cream cheese, sundried tomato | Crispy bread with black tapenade, red mullet fillet with candied lemon
Choice of Main Course
Braised chicken leg, purple potatoes and yellow carrots, mixed herb sauce | Cod loin fillet with seaweed cream, pea and dried tomato risotto | Piece of beef, white truffle flavoured gravy, new potatoes and baby broadbeans (Chargeable extra +7€)
Viennese biscuit with fine sea salt, chocolate ganache | Passion fruit éclair, spicy ginger cracker | Coconut milk quinoa pudding, red fruit coulis | Strawberry poppy macaron
Choice of one glass of wine (16cl).
Touraine AOC Sauvignon Luc Poulain (blanc) | Touraine AOC Domaine des Echardières (rosé) | Bordeaux AOC les Mercadières (rouge)
A glass of soft (water or cola cola or fruit juice)
Vegetarian Assortment of Starters
Tomato gazpacho, fresh sprouts with pine nuts and marinated vegetables
Choice of Main Course
Fried seasonal vegetables, dried tomato risotto, yellow carrots
Coconut milk quinoa pudding, seasonal fruit, chocolate coulis
Seasonal starter | Menu choice of main course | Chocolate mud cake | Orange juice; Coca-Cola or water
Please note that this is just a draft of the menu. The menu is subject to modification.
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
How To Use Your Tickets
You will receive an email confirmation with your voucher shortly. Show the voucher on a mobile device along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point to the driver-guide on the day of departure.
If you have chosen to add hotel transfers to your experience, please show the printed voucher at the time of pick up from your hotel.
Paris City Vision Agency, 2 rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris
How to Get There
Take the metro and get off at the Pyramides Station. A 4-minute walk from the station will lead you to the meeting point.
This tour is valid for the date of the booking.