LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Tickets
- Visit the UK's favourite Kids' theme park, LEGOLANDÂ® Windsor, for a fun day out with the family.
- With 55 rides, attractions and live shows spread across 150 acres of parkland, there is much to do.
- Swing through treetops, escape fearsome dragons, and enjoy an underwater challenge at LEGOÂ® divers.
- Explore the magical Miniland, The LEGOÂ® MOVIEâ¢ 2 set, and the fang-tastic Monster Party Ride.
- Soar through the park on the DUPLO brick Dinosaur, and climb up the splashtastic Drench Towers.
- Sit back and enjoy brilliant views of the brightly-colored hill train that takes you from The Beginning to the heart of LEGOLAND.
- Complete your way with a trip to the BIG shop, the largest LEGOÂ® store in the UK!
Book yourself tickets to the UK’s favorite Kids’ theme park, LEGOLAND® Windsor, for an adrenaline-fueled adventure. Discover 55 rides, live shows, and attractions over 150 acres of parkland. Children can swing through treetops, flee from fearsome dragons, take on thrilling rapids with a Viking fleet, enjoy a magical underwater expedition at LEGO® divers, and enjoy the awesome ‘Miniland’, all on the same day.
They can go behind-the-scenes of a movie set at The LEGO® MOVIE™ 2, explore the fang-tastic new Haunted house, Monster Party Ride, jump on the DUPLO brick Dinosaur and soar around the park, and visit the splashtastic Drench Towers. Needless to say, this awesome family attraction has something in store for everyone. You don’t want to miss out: grab tickets today!
- Admission into LEGOLAND Windsor Resort
- Local taxes
- Hotel transfers
Know Before You Go
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- Off Peak – Early Bird Tickets
- Off Peak
- Peak – Early Bird Tickets
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- This resort is wheelchair, stroller/pram accessible.
- For disabled guest, standard price applies and the carer goes free (free carer ticket will be issued on site)
- Service animals are allowed inside.
- Please bring along a valid photo ID.
Daily from 10 AM – 6 PM.
- Infants aged 2yrs and below go for free.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: LEGOLAND Windsor Resort.
- Address: Winkfield Rd, Windsor SL4 4AY, United Kingdom.
Get Directions to the Redemption Point.
Follow the LEGOLAND signs on the local roads to reach the resort quicker. Depending on your direction of travel, please use one of the following routes:
- M3: exit at Junction 3
- M25 Northbound (Clockwise): exit at Junction 13
- M4: exit at Junction 6
Please be aware there is currently a Smart Motorway project underway between Junctions 3 and 12 on the M4 which may result in delays and motorway closures until 2022.
There are also major works taking place on the Royal Windsor Way, the route connecting the M4 to Windsor, resulting in lane closures and total overnight closures until November 2021 which may cause delays.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.