One of the most relaxing ways to discover the city of London, this hop-on-hop-off cruise covers all of the most important and iconic sights in the city. The vessel is designed especially for the best possible sightseeing experience, and comes equipped with an onboard bar stocked with food and drinks. You can choose to board the cruise at any one of the four piers, and you will also receive a guided commentary of the many sights along the river.
- Westminster Pier – Close to Westminster Abbey, the Houses of Parliament (with Big Ben), Horse Guards, Whitehall and the Churchill Museum and Cabinet War Rooms.
- London Eye Pier – Located next to the London Eye, County Hall (with the London Aquarium) and close to the world-renowned South Bank arts complex (including the Royal Festival Hall).
- Tower Pier – This pier makes the Tower of London and Tower Bridge easily accessible.
- Greenwich Pier – Makes it easy to reach the World Heritage Centre of Greenwich, home of the famous tea clipper Cutty Sark, the Old Royal Naval College, the National Maritime Museum, the Queen’s House and the Old Royal Observatory.
The London Dungeon is not for the faint-hearted, it’s for the light-hearted. Explore the complete 1000-year-old history of London over 19 live shows and 2 thrilling rides. Walk back in time to when streets were filled with demon barbers or the time when plague rats infested London or even to the era of Guy Fawkes. Scary and exciting -The Tavern and Whitechapel – provide drinks and snacks within the dungeon.
- Hop On and Hop Off at any one of the four piers convenient to you to explore the sights of the Thames
- Cruises depart every 40 minutes, giving you the freedom to explore all the sights you want at your pace before boarding the cruise again
- All boats have cafes serving hot and cold drinks as well as snacks for you to purchase
- Dive into the ancient capitalâs bloody history at the London Dungeon.
- Explore the London Dungeons and learn about the incredible history of the city.
- Meet Sweeney Todd, Jack the Ripper, the plague-ridden streets and Guy Fawkes parading the Dungeons of London.
- Hop-on Hop-Off Thames Cruise
- London Dungeon Ticket
Know Before You Go
The sightseeing cruise runs from 10 AM to 8 PM while the generally understood opening times of the London Dungeon are as follows:
- Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday: 10 AM – 5 PM
- Thursday: 11 AM – 5 PM
- Saturday: 10 AM – 6 PM
Always double-check the opening timings of the London Dungeons by visiting the official site.
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be cancelled, rescheduled or amended once booked.
Your mobile voucher will be sent to your email instantly. Simply present the voucher on your mobile device along with a valid photo ID on arrival.
Please note that attraction tickets can only be collected from Westminster Pier (SW1A 2JH), Tower Pier (EC3N 4DT) or Greenwich Pier (SE10 9HT).
- Your sightseeing cruise tickets are dated and valid for 24 hours from the time of ticket collection on the date selected at the time of booking.
- Your London Dungeon ticket is valid for one standard admission within 48 hours of being collected from the collection point.