What to Expect
Encounter ghastly thrills at the dreadful London Dungeon
Witness one of London’s most famous and terrifying attractions – the London Dungeon. Risk into the depths of the Dungeon and gasp at the sights, sounds and smells of the Great Fire of London, visit the Demon Barber of Fleet Street’s Barber Shop (beware of Sweeney Todd!) and follow in the footsteps of the notorious Jack the Ripper. With a house full of shows, special effects, sets and rides, your visit to the Dungeon won’t slip away from memory any time soon!
Take a tour of the city on the Hop-on Hop-off bus
Look at London’s most beautiful landmarks and locations from the convenience of an open-top bus. You can hop-off at all the famous spots including the London Eye, St Paul’s Cathedral, Westminster Abbey, the Shard, the historic Buckingham Palace and many more. With 24 hours at hand, you can hop-on and hop-off as you please! Throughout your onboard experience, plug into your audio guide giving you a fascinating insight into London’s rich history and heritage at each location. It’s the perfect way for city sightseeing without a big budget.
The bus routes cover over 40 stops at locations like Buckingham Palace, London Eye, London Bridge and Trafalgar Square. Your bus pass also includes one-way access to Thames River sightseeing cruise from Westminster Pier to St. Katherine’s Pier or vice versa, which lets you explore London by boat. This offers you a relaxing break from the usual sightseeing routes. Your London adventure also includes a guided walking tour. Overall, this bus pass gives you a ride on the open-topped double-decker bus, a boat ride through the waters of the Thames and a stroll around the delightful London streets.
Take a walk through the London promenade with a complimentary Walking Tour
In addition to your Hop-on Hop-off bus tour ticket, you will receive a personalised choice of a free walking tour. You can opt between the Royal Walking Tour with Changing of the Guards or the Beatles London Walking Tour, displaying you with the famous four stomping grounds in the capital.
Embark on a boat across the London’s most majestic River Thames
Enjoy a captivating sightseeing cruise across the River Thames. The cruise departs from Westminster and drops you at St Katharine’s Pier. This provides you with glimpses of the capital’s most iconic landmarks! Uncover fascinating facts with an audio guide available in Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German and Italian. These tickets are valid for only 24 hours for you to take joy in discovering the best of London at your own leisure!
- Pay a visit to Sweeney Todd, Jack the Ripper, Guy Fawkes, and more notorious personalities from London's hideous past at the London Dungeon.
- Hit the road and explore London in the most relaxed yet detailed way possible, with a ride on the Hop-on Hop-off bus.
- Wade across the London waterways with a complimentary River Thames Cruise departing at Westminster Pier and concluding at St. Katharine's Pier.
- Discover London by foot with an expert-led walking tour that covers the four stomping grounds of the British capital.
- Admission to the London Dungeon
- 24 Hour Hop-on Hop-off Ticket
- Complimentary Walking Tour
- Complimentary River Thames boat ride valid for 24 hours
- An interactive 3D treasure hunt onboard app
- Audio guides in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Hindi, Chinese, Japanese and Portuguese
- Entrances to other attractions
- Food and beverage
- Transport services
Know Before You Go
- Late entry to these attractions/tours cannot be guaranteed entry, nor can tickets be refunded.
- The busiest period at the London Dungeon is between 11 AM and 3 PM, so it is advisable to visit this attraction at a different time.
- London Dungeon is not suitable for people with young children or a nervous disposition.
- Hop-on Hop-off buses depart every 5-10 mins from main tourist spots and every 15-20 minutes from elsewhere.
- This ticket permits admission for Priority Access entrance. During the busy periods, you can expect a queue at the Priority Access entrance.
- Children up to 15 years of age will not be permitted to enter the attraction unless accompanied by an adult.
- Complimentary River Thames Hop-on Hop-off is valid for 24 hours only. From when you first hop on the boat with unlimited usage within the 24 hours and only to be used between Westminster Pier and St Katharine’s Pier.
- Walking tours will only be available in English.
The attraction is open on all days from 10:00 AM to 5 PM except Christmas Day.
Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri, Sun: 10 AM – 5 PM
Thurs: 11 AM – 5 PM
Sat: 10 AM – 6 PM
Your 15-minute time slot is your time of arrival to The London Dungeon. You can arrive anytime within said 15 minutes.
Hop-on Hop-off Tour
Buses on all the three routes depart every 15-20 minutes so you’ll never have to wait too long to hop on!
01 November – 22 March: Service starts at Waterloo Road Terminal opposite the Hampton by Hilton Hotel, Waterloo Road, London SE1 at 9 AM. The last departure from this stop is at 16:30 PM.
22 March – 31 October: Service starts at Waterloo Road Terminal opposite the Hampton by Hilton Hotel, Waterloo Road, London SE1 at 9 AM. The last departure from this stop is at 18:00 PM.
Complimentary Walking Tour
The Royal Walking Tour: Daily, 10 AM – 12 noon
The Beatles London Walking Tour: Daily, 1 PM – 3 PM
Meeting Point (Walking Tour)
The starting point for both the walking tours will be at GTVC – Leicester Square – 11a Charing Cross Road, London WC2H 0EP. The nearest underground station is Leicester Square Station.
By Tube: The London Dungeon has the Waterloo Station as the nearest tube station.
By Bus: Buses 211, 77, 381, and RV1 will take you to your destination.
London Hop-on Hop-off Routes
The three bus routes you will be able to use are the Camden Loop, the Tower Loop and the West End Loop.
The Essential Tour: Covering all the main Central London sights, this route includes a live English speaking guide! See Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, Tower Bridge, Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral and so much more, as your live guide informs and entertains every step of the way.
The Classic Tour: This tour covers all the main Central London attraction sights and visits London’s Museum Quarter.
The Grand Tour: This route passes Madame Tussauds and Kings Cross, as well as many other glimpses of Central London.
The Pick Up/Drop-Off Route: Operating in the morning, this route travels from the popular hotel districts to Central London.
The Thames Route: This course will take you to the doorstep of London’s iconic landmarks and locations, covering the heart of the Thames including Parliament Square and St James’s Palace.
Note: Full details will be available from the staff at the bus stop and kiosks.
Inquire with the entrance staff for availing a wheelchair on your arrival to these attractions. Do not forget that there are certain restrictions applicable to the Dungeon rides.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
Your mobile voucher will be sent to your email shortly. You can exchange this voucher at the respective attraction venues for admission.
When you board on the hop-on hop-off bus, display your voucher on your phone to the driver at any of the stops that are part of the bus tour.