What to Expect
Uncover the eerie side of London at the London Dungeon
Experience a walkthrough filled with fun, laughter and thrills at the London Dungeon. With the aid of special effects, interactive shows and gruesome sets, the London Dungeon allows you to encounter some of London’s most infamous characters – from Jack the Ripper to Sweeney Todd to Henry VIII. Enter an ailing world to experience the Great Plague and enjoy your time in a Victorian-era tavern during your walk-through. The Dungeon guarantees you a complete horror package.
Hop on the world’s tallest cantilevered observation wheel – the London Eye
The London Eye receives more visitors per year than the Taj Mahal and the Great Pyramids of Giza on an average. It offers an amazing 360-degree view of the entire city. Your tickets for Coca-Cola London Eye are standard tickets, where you skip the line at the box office. Experience a half an hour observation wheel ride, as you get to view London from an exceptional and elevated perspective. Famous sights that you can see from the London Eye include the royal Buckingham Palace, the historic Big Ben, Cutty Sark and many more famous British landmarks. The Coca-Cola London Eye is positioned at a height of 135 meters and comprises of 32 sealed air-conditioned capsules. You can see up to 40 kilometres in all directions from the capsule on a clear day.
Click pictures with your favourite stars at the Madame Tussauds
Madame Tussauds is known all over the world for its realistic wax sculptures of public figures. Walk into the ‘party room’ that houses wax figures of some of the most famous Hollywood stars. Pose with Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp, Angelina Jolie, the Beatles, Leonardo DiCaprio and many more! An experience that is not for the faint-hearted is walking through the ‘Chamber of Horror’ that displays visualizations of the French Revolution martyrs.
Don’t forget to enjoy the 4D experiences that feature the Marvel Super Heroes! Overall it’s an experience filled with fun activities and lots of photographs.
- Experience the thrills at the capitalâs most ghastly history, the London Dungeon.
- Raise a glass in a Victorian-era tavern to celebrate surviving your visit to the Dungeon as you listen to the horror tales of your fellow survivors.
- Amplify your fun by visiting the other attractions within an interval of 90 days from the Dungeon visit date.
- Board the London Eye to catch a glimpse of London from an altitude of 450 ft.
- Feast your eyes on historical landmarks from the London Eye such as the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, River Thames, Shard, Buckingham Palace, The Tower Bridge, London parks and gardens, St.Paul's Cathedral, and so much more.
- Come face-to-face with all your favourite celebrities at Londonâs Madame Tussauds.
- Meet the Avengers in the Marvel Superheroes 4D Experience at Madame Tussauds.
- Entry to the London Dungeon
- Entry to the Coca-Cola London Eye
- 30-minute rotation with a panoramic view of London city
- Entry to the Eye Lounge Champagne Bar
- London Eye 4D Cinema Experience
- Entry to Madame Tussauds London
- Access to the Marvel Superheroes 4D Experience
- Access to the Star Wars Experience
- Access to the Spirit of London black cab ride
- Transport services
- Food and beverages
Know Before You Go
- Latecomers to these attractions cannot be guaranteed entry, nor can tickets be refunded.
- London Dungeon is not suitable for people of a nervous disposition or young children.
- No unaccompanied children are allowed on the London Eye.
- Items that are allowed on the London Eye include briefcases, laptops, baby bags, foldable buggies, and drinking water. Large bags, sharp objects, and items that can cause security hazards are strictly prohibited.
- Please display your voucher on your mobile phone at Door #1 during your visit to Madame Tussauds, after which you will enter the venue through Door #2.
The attraction is open on all days of the year except Christmas Day.
Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri, Sun: 10 AM – 5 PM
Thurs: 11 AM – 5 PM
Sat: 10 AM – 6 PM
Your 15-minute time slot is your time of arrival to The London Dungeon. You can arrive anytime within said 15 minutes and the staff will ensure your entry as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The timings change based on the dates, which can be found here.
Monday – Friday: 10 AM – 4 PM
Saturday and Sunday: 9 AM – 4 PM
By Tube: The London Dungeon has the Waterloo Station as the nearest tube station.
By Bus: Buses 211, 77, 381, and RV1 will take you to your destination.
Tube: The nearest tube station is Waterloo.
Bus: 211, 77 and 381
Tube: The nearest tube station is Baker Street Station.
Bus: 30, 113, 13
Approach the entrance staff for availing a wheelchair on your arrival to these attractions. Keep in mind that there are restrictions applicable on the Dungeon rides.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
Your mobile voucher will be sent to your email shortly. Your voucher can be shown on your mobile device or printed. You can exchange this voucher at the respective attraction venues.