About Your London Explorer Pass
The London Explorer Pass is perfect for those who’d like to cover the length and breadth of the city with minimum hassle and maximum gain. You can choose to explore 3, 5 or 7 experiences from a list of 20 attractions at your own pace, as the pass has a validity of 1 year from the date of purchase. After the pass has been used for the first time, you have up to 30 days to use it fully before the validity runs out. However, days of usage don’t need to be consecutive. This gives you leeway to comfortably explore London and lets you customize your sightseeing experience in the city as per your convenience.
The London Explorer Pass is easy to use with no extra charges. All you have to do is show your pass at the designated areas, and voila, you avail automatic admission within the validity period! As soon as your purchase is confirmed, you will receive the Explorer Pass via email.
How to Use Your London Explorer Pass
The biggest advantage is the savings. The London Explorer Pass gives you free entry to 3, 5 or 7 attractions depending on the option you choose at the time of booking, saving you up to 40% on individual tickets at the gate, had you purchased them separately. With specific partnerships and deals, the London Explorer Pass promises to be an affordable alternative for travellers to the city.
Here’s a brief breakdown of the potential savings you could avail with the London Explorer Pass:
London Explorer Pass – 3 Attractions Combo (Adult): £59.00
Individual gate prices:
The London Dungeon: £30.00
1-Day Hop-On, Hop-Off Bus Tour: £34.00
Madame Tussauds London: £35.00
The London Explorer Pass – 3 Attractions Combo is worth £59.00. This a saving of almost 40%.
Coca-Cola London Eye | Madame Tussauds | Westminster Abbey | Tower Bridge Exhibition | St Paul’s Cathedral | The London Dungeon | Thames River Cruise Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Tour | 1-Day Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour | Hampton Court Palace | Churchill War Rooms| Shakespeare’s Globe Exhibition and Theatre Tour | SEA LIFE London Aquarium | HMS Belfast | Royal Albert Hall | DreamWorks Tours Shrek’s Adventure! | Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew | Planet Hollywood | Wembley Stadium Tour | Royal Observatory Greenwich | Chelsea FC Stadium Tour | Cutty Sark
- With the London Explorer Pass, you can choose from 3, 5 or 7 attractions from a list of 20 available attractions and get free, one-time entry to attractions such as the London Eye, Madame Tussauds and more.
- Save up to 40% on entrance tickets with this pass which would have cost you more had you purchased them separately at the gate.
- The pass is valid for a period of 30 days from visiting the first attraction, which activates your pass, so you can space out your sightseeing experience comfortably.
- The London Explorer Pass comes with a free London guidebook, London Tube Map and Hop-On, Hop-Off Bus Tour Map. The guides are available in different languages, including English, French, German and Spanish.
Know Before You Go
- If you’re a tourist in London or an avid traveller looking to save some money, then this pass is ideal for you. Not only do you get to choose from an exhaustive list and range of attractions, but the month-long validity of the pass from first use will allow you to comfortably plan and explore the city.
- You get to visit multiple attractions with the same ticket. The pass is valid for a year from the date of purchase, and after its first usage, is valid for a month. Since you have a 30-day period to make use of the pass, you can space out your travel and plan your travel itinerary in advance.
- Using the London Explorer Pass is completely hassle-free. Your pass will be emailed to you and you may choose to either take a print out of it or simply save it on your phone. Just display the e-ticket or a printed ticket at any of the designated spots at the attractions listed and enjoy swift and easy entry.
The London Explorer Pass is available in 3 variants. Each variant lets you enter a different number of attractions one time for free, depending on your choice of ticket. In the next step of the booking, choose from the following:
3 Attraction Pass
Visit any 3 attractions from the Top 20 London Sights, Landmarks & Tours. This pass is valid for 30 days from the first visit to any attraction.
5 Attraction Pass
Visit any 5 attractions from the Top 20 London Sights, Landmarks & Tours. This pass is valid for 30 days from the first visit to any attraction.
7 Attraction Pass
Visit any 7 attractions from the Top 20 London Sights, Landmarks & Tours. This pass is valid for 30 days from the first visit to any attraction.
Please check the timings and additional details of any attraction you’d like to visit beforehand. It would be a buzzkill to go to an attraction only to find it shut for the day. You can visit each attraction only once with the London Explorer Pass.
Strict Cancellation Policy
This pass cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
How to Redeem Your London Explorer Pass
You will receive an email confirmation with your London Explorer Pass shortly. Download the pass on your mobile device or print it out according to your own convenience and display your voucher at any of the attractions included in your pass to get free access.
You can activate your pass for a year from the date of purchase. The pass is activated upon the first usage, and once the pass has been activated, you have 30 days to use it before it expires.