The London Eye Point of View
Hop on board the London Eye and get a 360-degree view of the city. Bask in the beauty of the British Capital as it sweeps you off your feet. Standing at a height of 135 meters and consisting of 32 air-conditioned capsules, this Ferris Wheel is the easiest and most convenient way of sightseeing in London.
Hop-On and Hop-Off in a Bus around London
Explore London on a double-decker bus as it takes you around London. The tour has 60 stops on 4 different routes. Admire as you pass by some major city attractions such as the Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, St. Paul’s Cathedral, etc. The bus also comes with other amenities like free Wi-Fi, local English guide and audio guide in 11 languages. You can also try playing the virtual treasure hunting game that in available onboard.
Stroll like Royalty or Walk with the Beatles
Explore London on foot with the help of a local guide. This walking tour comes with two options. You can either go on the royal walking tour of the palaces and houses of British royalty, or you can know more about the background of the Beatles. In any way, this walking tour is sure to be both exciting and educational.
Cruise through River Thames at your own pace.
Climb onboard the boat anywhere between Westminster Pier and St Katharine’s Pier. Enjoy a panoramic view of the city as you ride the waves of the Thames River. Learn about some historical facts with the help of an audio guide, which is available in 11 languages.
- Gain access to the London Eye, the tallest cantilevered Ferris Wheel in the world.
- Go on a 24-hour hop-on and hop-off tour around the city of London with 60 stops, on 4 different routes.
- Marvel at the major attractions of London, while sitting in an all open top bus with free Wi-Fi facility.
- Taking in the breathtaking view of the British Capital while cruising through the River Thames.
- Take advantage of a bonus walking with two options; A royal walking tour including the changing of guards or the Beatles London walking tour.
- This tour is available with an official English guide and an audio guide that is available in 11 languages.
- Enjoy a fun 3D adventure on the treasure hunt app that is available onboard.
- Access to the London Eye
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free Walking Tours
- A fun and interactive 3D treasure hunt app
- Free ride on the River Thames
- Entrance to any other attractions
- Food and drink
Know Before You Go
- The buses depart every 5-10 minutes from the main tourist points and every 15-20 minutes from elsewhere. For a complete timetable, please click here.
- Similar to the buses, the boats can be availed anytime within the 24-hour timespan.
Note: Boats are only available between Westminster Pier and St Katharine’s Pier.
The Essential Tour (Blue Route)
Covering all the main Central London sights, this route includes a live English speaking guide! See Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, Tower Bridge, Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral and so much more, as your live guide informs and entertains every step of the way.
The Classic Tour (Red Route)
Covers all the main Central London sights and visits London’s Museum Quarter.
The Grand Tour (Orange Route)
This route passes Madame Tussauds and Kings Cross, as well as many other Central London sights.
In addition to the above primary routes, the tour also includes the routes mentioned below.
The Pick-Up/Drop-Off Route (Yellow Route)
Operating in the morning, this route travels from the popular hotel districts to Central London.
The Thames Route (Lilac Route)
This route will take you to the doorstep of London’s most iconic landmarks and locations around the heart of the Thames including Parliament Square and St James’s Palace.
For the complete route map, please click here.
Boats are available between Westminster Pier and St Katharine’s Pier. For the complete route map, please click here.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Hindi, Korean, Japanese, Brazilian Portuguese, Mandarin Chinese
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
Your mobile voucher will be sent to you shortly. Please display this on your mobile device at the meeting point.