Hop on Hop Off Bus London Classic Ticket
- Discover London at your own pace with this flexible hop-on, hop-off bus tour
- The tour spans London with 4 routes and 45 stops that offer a comprehensive sightseeing experience of the city
- Learn the secrets behind some of the most iconic attractions in London with a pre-recorded audioguide
- Enjoy a free walking tour of London and a one-way Thames cruise ticket
See the city on a Hop On Hop Off Bus, London
Plying through the busy streets of London on a sightseeing bus while the attractions pass you is an ideal way to see the city. With a vast number of landmarks in the capital, a Hop On Hop Off Bus London tour is a great way to view them all.
The nature of the hop on hop off tour means you can get on and off at designated stops whenever you like. The tours consist of a predetermined set of routes that a fleet of tour buses frequently travel at regular intervals. Hop off as many times as you want, look around the sights that interest you, then catch another bus to continue your journey.
Out of the many London sightseeing options, people like the hop on hop off option because of the thorough experience it provides. Simply sit back on a vintage open-top red bus then travel around the city with ease, knowing you’ll see everything the city has to offer.
Gain insight into famous London landmarks
London is the largest city in the United Kingdom. It is also one of the world’s most visited tourist destinations, housing a vast range of historic and modern attractions. Taking a tour of such a large, diverse city is a lot of fun. However, a visit here gets much better when you learn its history at the same time. Discover the secrets behind some of London’s most renowned attractions with a pre-recorded audio guide. This guide is available in twelve languages, making sure you understand London better and don’t miss out.
Additionally, the Classic Hop On Hop Off Bus London pass includes a free walking tour of Central London. Walk the streets of England’s bustling capital and see its various historical monuments. You can also take a free one-way River Thames cruise between Westminster Pier and the Tower of London, providing another way to see the city. Capture wonderful glimpses of the capital as you cruise along the Thames. The trip is comfortable and gives you another great perspective of London.
Four different routes to explore
The hop on hop off pass gives you access to four different routes –
- Red Route: This route includes twenty-three stops. See Tower Bridge, Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, Tower of London, Belgravia and Trafalgar Square. Discover central London, accompanied by live English commentary.
- Blue Route: This route has thirteen stops, giving you the chance to see historical monuments in West London. Visit Kensington Palace, Harrods, Notting Hill, Paddington Station and Hyde Park Corner.
- Orange Route: Travel from Madame Tussauds to the London Eye. It stops at ten top-rated contemporary locations like the SEA LIFE London Aquarium, London Dungeon and Westminster.
- Green Link Route: This route connects Central London to King’s Cross, with the buses stopping at nine spots.
Embark on an unforgettable journey with the Hop On Hop Off Bus London tour. You can visit the historical and contemporary attractions at your own pace and enjoy the capital city in its entirety. Travel by road, on foot and cruise the city’s famous river to uncover its secrets.
- One day hop-on, hop-off ticket
- Access to all 4 routes
- Free walking tour of Central London
- Free one-way Thames Cruise ticket between Westminster Pier and Tower of London
- Audio guide in 12 languages
- Live English-speaking guide on the Red Route
- Night Tour
Timings and Frequency
Red Route – The route can be covered in 2 hours 20 minutes. The first bus leaves at 8:30 AM and the last bus leaves at 5:00 PM. Buses are available every 10-15 minutes.
Blue Route – The route can be covered in 1 hour 15 minutes. The first bus leaves at 8:30 AM and the last bus leaves at 5:00 PM. Buses are available every 15-20 minutes.
Orange Route – The route can be covered in 1 hour 30 minutes. The first bus leaves at 10:05 AM and the last bus leaves at 7:05 PM. Buses are available every 30 minutes.
Green Link Route – The route can be covered in 1 hour 15 minutes. The first bus leaves at 8:50 AM and the last bus leaves at 6:10 PM. Buses are available every 20-30 minutes.
Getting your tickets
You will receive an email with your tickets shortly after booking. You may display your mobile tickets at the ticket counter along with some valid photo ID on the day.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel your tickets up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.