COVID Special Notice
- Please arrive at least 15 min prior to the start of the show
- The theatre opens 60 min prior to the performance for your convenience
- Face masks are required to be worn by all guests at all times while in the theatre
- Upon arrival, your temperature will be taken. If your temperature is 37.8°C or higher, you will not be allowed to enter the venue
- Cloakroom facilities are currently not available to use
- No food or drink is allowed inside, except for bottled water
Why Watch Love Letters
The classic play Love Letters (written by A. R. Gurney) heads to London’s Theatre Royal Haymarket for a limited season. This enticing play revolves around an addictive love story of two friends, who share nostalgic memories of each other to uncover their deep closeness and missed opportunities over the years. Even when a thousand miles stand between them, their budding romance continues to mature. Laugh and cry along with the characters as they go through candid correspondence and shared confessions, making it all too relatable!
The play Love Letters became wildly popular in 1989 for becoming a 1990 Pulitzer Prize for Drama finalist. It has since been staged in entertainment venues across the globe. The piece has an interesting tradition: it has only cast real-life couples and on-screen couples with good chemistry for the dynamic duo of Andrew Makepeace Ladd III and Melissa Gardner. Watch the unbeaten pair of Martin Shaw and Jenny Seagrove connect immediately on stage, making you fall in love with the play all over again!
Adult audiences | Family
Know Before You Go
Theatre Royal Haymarket has a seating capacity of 893
Smart and casual wear is recommended. Keep in mind, the theater is air-conditioned throughout the year and can get a bit chilly
Strict Cancellation Policy
This ticket cannot be canceled or refunded.
You will get an e-mail confirmation with your Love Letters voucher. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.