What to Expect
Get up close and personal with the Queen, Avengers, Beyonce and your favourite Star Wars characters at Madame Tussauds London
Take a selfie with Kim Kardashian, Kanye West, One Direction, the British Monarchs and many more A-list stars. Meet your favourite Marvel superheroes as they protect London from Thanos. Sit beside football legends like David Beckham and Cristiano Ronaldo. Step into your favourite Star Wars sets and meet the life-like statues of heroes & villains from the blockbuster movie series. The museum also marked Queen Elizabeth II becoming the longest reigning monarch in the entire British history. They celebrated her evergreen reign by unveiling her wax figure clothed in a recreation of her stunning Diamond Jubilee gown, sewed with 53,000 new Swarovski elements.
Spin around the London Eye as it gives you the true essence of London skyline
This experience entitles you to a 30-minute London Eye tour. Get breathtaking 360° views of London and its famous landmarks such as Buckingham Palace, St Paul’s Cathedral and much more. Glide through the London skyline on a fantastic 4D ride before or after your flight.
At 450ft high, the London Eye is the world’s tallest observation wheel. With 32 Capsules, each carrying 25 guests, take you on a half an hour journey through the most spectacular views of, over and around London.
Experience a visual walkthrough with the oceanic sights of SEA LIFE London Aquarium
With over 500 species, 14 themed zones and more than 2 million litres of water, SEA LIFE London Aquarium is home to one of Europe’s largest collections of global marine life. If you want to see the baby shark, daddy shark or the mommy shark, do not fret as they have more than 40 of them! Get closer than ever with the creatures of the deep blue seas. Interactive feeding sessions, diving displays and touch pools mean every visit will bring new surprises and an amazing opportunity to learn about the wonderful creatures of the ocean.
Take refuge in a tavern as Jack the Ripper claims his latest victim at the London Dungeon
The London Dungeon is a uniquely thrilling attraction that will take you back to history’s most horrible bits. Hold on tight for the most entertaining history lesson you’ll ever have. Witness the city’s darkest stories as they come to life before your eyes. The characters will transport you through time, from Torturers and Judges to local legends including Jack the Ripper and the infamous Fleet Street Barber Sweeney Todd. Explore the plague-ravaged houses of the 1600s and the Whitechapel Labyrinth of misty East London. As you listen to their stories, you’ll feel yourself drawn into another world, where the boundaries blur out between reality and the past.
Travel to the lands of Far Far Away and meet Shrek and his companions at Shrek’s Adventure London
DreamWorks Tours Shrek’s Adventure takes guests of all ages on an enchanting and interactive journey. Aboard Donkey’s magical 4D flying bus ride as it departs London to the Far Far Away World. Play your part in getting safely back to London in this truly immersive experience! Once safely back in the arrivals hall, grab your camera as you meet all your favourite characters including Shrek himself, Fiona, King Julian, Po, Hiccup and many more.
- Visit five of Londonâs most popular attractions.
- Explore Madame Tussauds London, the worldâs most famous wax museum.
- Visit the other four attractions within a period of 90 days from your Madame Tussauds visit date!
- Aboard the iconic London Eye and get a unique birdâs eye view of London from above.
- Dive into the depths of a magical underwater world at SEA LIFE London Aquarium.
- Get a spine-chilling experience at the London Dungeon.
- Visit Londonâs latest attraction - Shrek's Adventure! London. Here you can go on an interactive adventure with Shrek and his friends.
- Save up to 2 hours per attraction by skipping the long queues.
- Entry to Madame Tussauds London
- Access to the Marvel Superheroes 4D Experience
- Access to the Star Wars Experience
- Access to the Spirit of London black cab ride
- Entry to the Coca-Cola London Eye
- 30-minute rotation with a panoramic view of London city
- Entry to the Eye Lounge Champagne Bar
- London Eye 4D Cinema Experience
- Admission to the SEA LIFE London Aquarium
- Entry to the London Dungeon
- Access to Shrekâs Adventure London
- A magical 4D flying bus experience
- Food and Beverage
- Transport services
Know Before You Go
- Late entry to these attractions/tours cannot be guaranteed entry, nor can tickets be refunded.
- Display your voucher on your phone at Door #1 during your visit to Madame Tussauds, after which you will enter the venue through Door #2.
- Children aged 2 and younger get complimentary access.
- Children aged 15 and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Each attraction can only be visited once.
- The London Eye will be closed for annual maintenance for 2 weeks during the month of January (dates may vary). Don’t forget to check before you plan your visit.
- Items that can be taken aboard the London Eye include briefcases, laptops, baby bags, foldable buggies and drinking water. Large bags, sharp objects, and items that can cause security hazards are strictly prohibited.
- You may have to wait for an entry during busy times. The busiest period at the London Dungeon is between 11 AM and 3 PM, so it is advisable to visit this attraction at a different time.
- London Dungeon is not suitable for people with young children or a nervous disposition.
- Your ticket to the Shrek Adventure will not be valid for any other times besides the designated time slot. For a hassle-free experience, arrive at least 15 minutes before your selected time.
- The list of prohibited items at the Shrek’s Adventure! London includes sharp objects, weapons, motorcycle helmets, large pieces of luggage, skateboards/roller blades, cameras, video recording equipment, and lastly, food and beverages (drinking water being an exception).
9 AM to 4 PM (last admission)
CLOSED: 25 December
11 AM to 6 PM (last rotation)
Extended Opening times
30 Mar to 1 Apr: 10 AM to 9:30 PM (last rotation)
02 Apr to 15 Apr: 10 AM to 8:30 PM (last rotation)
26 May to 02 Sep: 10 AM to 8:30 PM (last rotation)
22 Dec to 30 Dec: 10 AM to 8:30 PM (last rotation)
CLOSED: 25 December
SEA LIFE London Aquarium
Mon-Fri: 10 AM to 5 PM (last Entry)
Sat-Sun: 9:30 AM to 6 PM (last Entry)
Note: The Attraction will close 1 hour after the last entry. Timings are subject to change.
Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri, Sun: 10 AM to 5 PM (last tour)
Thursday: 11 AM to 5 PM (last tour)
Saturday: 10 AM to 6 PM (last tour)
CLOSED: 25 December
Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri: 10 AM to 4 PM (last tour)
Thursday: 11 AM to 4 PM (last tour)
Saturday:10 AM to 6 PM (last tour)
Sunday:10 AM to 5 PM (last tour)
CLOSED: 25 December
Tube: The nearest tube station is Baker Street Station.
Bus: 30, 113, 13
Tube: The nearest tube station is Waterloo.
Bus: 211, 77 and 381
SEA LIFE London Aquarium
Tube: The nearest tube stations are Westminster and Waterloo.
Bus: Buses are available either from Waterloo or Westminster Bridge Road. For Westminster Bridge Road, take the 12, 53, 59, 76, 148, 159, 211 or 341. For York Road (next to Waterloo and behind the Aquarium) take the 211, 77 or 381.
Vehicle Parking: The Q-Park Westminster car park is the nearest car park from SEA LIFE London Aquarium.
By Tube: The London Dungeon has the Waterloo Station as the nearest tube station.
By Bus: Buses 211, 77, 381, and RV1 will take you to your destination.
By Tube: The attraction is just a 5-minute walk away from both Waterloo and Westminster stations.
By Bus: Buses 211, 77,381, and RV1 get you to Shrek’s Adventure! London.
Vehicle Parking: No parking space is available at the attraction. The nearest car park is Q-Park Westminster.
Reach out to the entrance staff for availing a wheelchair on your arrival to these attractions.
To avail a wheelchair at the Madame Tussauds, ensure you make a reservation for accessible wheelchair entry.
Do not forget that there are certain restrictions applicable to the Dungeon rides.
Please note that there are restrictions applicable to the Magical 4D flying bus for disabled guests.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
Your mobile voucher will be sent to your email shortly. You can display this voucher at the five attraction venues for hassle-free entry.