MoMA and Central Park Ice Skating
- Immerse yourself in the ideal blend of traditional and modern experiences with a visit to these two iconic attractions in New York
- Head over to the Museum of Modern Art (MoMA), a canât-miss NYC landmark that recently reopened post-renovation
- Soak in the works of the greatest artists of all time, such as Van Gogh, Jackson Pollock, Henry Matisse and Salvador DalÃ¬
- Participate in a traditional winter activity at NYC, ice skating in Central Park
- Strap on a pair of ice skates and glide across the icy ground at Wollman Rink, an experience you cannot afford to miss
This Christmas season, swing for a classic New York experience that brings together two iconic experiences you’ll simply adore. Start your trip on a high note with a visit to the Museum of Modern Art (MoMA), a NYC attraction that brings art to life. Admire Andy Warhol’s Gold Marilyn Monroe and Van Gogh’s The Starry Night! Watch as the artworks of Jackson Pollock, Henry Matisse and Salvador Dalì spark up your playful, creative side!
A quick 10-minute walk to the Wollman Rink will render you speechless! Throw on a pair of ice skates and skate your cares away with an enchanting winter ambience around you. Whether you choose to skate under the stars with a twinkling backdrop of the city lights, or by day with the sun smiling down on you, this experience is unlike any other!
- Entry admission into MoMA
- Admission into Wollman Rink
- Ice skates rental
- Century 21 Gift Card ($5.00 value and up)
Know Before You Go
- Your mobile vouchers must be exchanged for physical tickets to MoMA and the Central Park rink from the City Rambler at the meeting point
- Lockers at Wollman Rink are available to rent at an additional fee
- Outside food and beverages are not permitted inside the Rink, but they are available for purchase at the location (cash only)
- Open daily: 10:00 AM- 5:30 PM
- Fridays & first Thursdays of the month: 10:00 AM- 9:00 PM
- Closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas days
- Mon & Tue: 10:00 AM- 2:30 PM
- Wed & Thur: 10:00 AM- 10:00 PM
- Fri & Sat: 10:00 AM- 11:00 PM
- Sun: 10:00 AM- 9:00 PM
Strict Cancellation Policy
This ticket cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- Your meeting point is Black Rock Building (Located at 58 East 53rd Street)
- Your mobile vouchers must be exchanged for physical tickets to MoMA and the Central Park rink from the City Rambler associate here
- For easy recognition, the associate will be wearing a Gold logo hat and or jacket
- The MoMA is a mere 0.4 miles away from this meeting point
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
Take bus M1, M2, M3 or M4 and get off at Madison Av/East 53 Street bus stop.
This station is a 1-minute walk to the Black Rock building.
Take Metros E or M and get off at 5 Avenue-53 E Metro Station.
This station is a 2-minute walk to the Black Rock building.
– Your MoMA ticket is valid for 2 months from the date of purchase
– Your Wollman Rink ticket is valid until 31 March 2020