New York Helicopter Tour
- Enjoy a stunning 15-minute helicopter tour of New York City that lets you see the sights in the most unique way.
- Take in spectacular aerial views of some of the city's most notable attractions, like the Chrysler Building, the Statue of Liberty and Madison Square Garden, just to name a few.
- Your friendly and professional pilot will be giving live commentary during your tour, which you can enjoy as you sit back and marvel at the sights.
- Please note that you will have to pay a $40 heliport fee at the helipad before the departure of your flight.
- Statue of Liberty
- Ellis Island
- One World Trade Center
- 9/11 Memorial
- Brooklyn Bridge
- Battery Park
- Wall Street/Financial District
- Empire State Building
- Chrysler Building
- Madison Square Garden
- Times Square
- U.S.S. Intrepid Sea, Air, and Space Museum
- Central Park
What to Expect
Once you hop into your luxury helicopter at the Downtown Manhattan Heliport, you will set off on your stunning, 15-minute aerial tour of the city. Soar above New York and get up close to the landmarks that form the city’s enchanting skyline. Your route will first take you past the Governer’s Island, right adjacent to Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty, which has been a welcoming beacon to visitors to the New World for over a century! Cruise up the length of Manhattan until Central Park before making your way back and getting a closer look at the iconic parts of the city, like the Chrysler and Empire State Buildings and Times Square, practically synonymous with New York itself. Soar past the West Village and Tribeca before you can examine Ground Zero and see the 9/11 Memorial, in remembrance of the day that changed the city forever. You will then make your way back to the heliport, having experienced New York in a way that most people never get to!
- Shared 15 minute helicopter tour
- Heliport Fee
Know Before You Go
- Maximum weight for any passenger should be 300 pounds.
- All passengers must pass through a metal detector security screening and present a valid government-issued ID for security purposes.
- You may be asked to check in your handbags before your flight.
In the next step of the booking, you’ll have to choose between different time slots during which your flight will take place. Please choose the one that suits you best. Your flight will be confirmed for a time that is between these hours. Heliport fee is not included. The options are:
- 9 AM-12 PM:
- 12 PM- 3 PM
- 3 PM- 5:30 PM
Flights run from Monday-Saturday only since New York city flight regulations prohibit flights on Sundays.
Timings are indicative, actual flight timings are subject to weather conditions and availability.
Please note that, for security reasons, flights will not be operational on days/times when games at Yankee Stadium are occurring at the same time or if the President of the United States is visiting New York.
Departure Location and How to Get There
Downtown Manhattan Heliport 6, 6 E River Bikeway, New York, 10004
If you’re coming by Subway, you can take lines 1 and 2 to South Ferry, line 3 to Wall Street, lines 4 and 5 to Bowling Green and line R to Whitehall Street and line J to Wall Street.
If you’re driving, take Exit 1 off the FDR.
If you’re coming by bus, take M1, M6, M15 to South Ferry
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
How to Redeem My Tickets
Your mobile voucher will be sent to you shortly. You can show the mobile voucher at the ticketing counter. Please carry a valid Photo ID for identification.