Take advantage of this unique guided tour of the Louvre that takes place during the quieter nighttime hours
An iconic Parisian landmark, the Louvre is one of the most popular attractions in Paris, cementing its place as one of the most visited museums in the world. Arguably, the museum is even more intriguing as dusk falls and the crowds recede so you can take in the highlights of this world-renowned museum. Your guided tour of the Louvre Museum begins at the designated meeting point at the Statue of Louis XIV, right next to the famous glass pyramid designed by IM Pei, that stands watch over the museum. After a brief introduction and a few entertaining anecdotes about the Louvre’s history, your tour guide will lead your group into the museum through a secondary group entrance for a brief security check, after which your English language tour will begin.
Get the chance to admire some of the iconic masterpieces that are held here, including the Mona Lisa and the Winged Victory of Samothrace
Exploring the museum on your own can be a task since the Louvre is the biggest museum in the world with one of the most expansive collections. There are over 380,000 exhibits (with 35,000 currently on display) in the Louvre Museum. These are spread over 8 curatorial departments – Egyptian Antiquities; Greek, Etruscan, and Roman Antiquities; Near Eastern Antiquities; Islamic Art; Decorative Arts; Sculpture; Paintings; Drawings and Prints. With their past experience and first-hand knowledge, your tour guide will lead you through the succession of galleries and give you all the information you’ll need to make this visit memorable. As you gaze at these works of art, you aren’t just looking at paintings but emblems of our history. In your time at the Louvre, you will be able to see popular masterpieces such as the Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo, The Rebellious Slave, The Winged Victory of Samothrace, The Law Code of Hammurabi and many others.
- Take advantage of this unique guided tour of the Louvre that takes place during the quieter nighttime hours with your small tour group.
- Enjoy the company of an expert guide who will help you navigate the beautifully adorned corridors of the Louvre museum during your tour.
- Learn the history of the Louvre itself while gaining insight into the vast collections of art that are housed within the museum.
- Get the chance to admire some of the iconic masterpieces that are held here, including the Mona Lisa and the Winged Victory of Samothrace.
- Please note that this tour is only available in English.
- Nocturnal visit to the Louvre
- Guided tour inside the Louvre Museum
- Priority entrance ticket to the Louvre
- Certified, expert English speaking guide
Know Before You Go
- Extra security measures may be implemented at the venue, so please be patient with security personnel.
This tour is available only at 6:30 PM on Wednesdays and Fridays. Please ensure that you meet your guide at the meeting point 15 minutes before the departure time. Late guests will not be accommodated.
Reduced Price Tickets
Child tickets (for children between 4 and 17 years of age) are available at a reduced price.
Please select the right profile type for your group during checkout. Warning: Ensure that you
are carrying a valid ID of the members in your group if you select any reduced price
tickets during checkout.
- No restrictive dress codes. Wear clothes and shoes that allow you to walk around comfortably. As a courtesy, ensure you dress bearing in mind the presence of families and children.
- Large bags may not be allowed inside. To avoid any complications at the venue, please leave all your bags in your hotel or a safe location.
- Photography is permitted; however, the use of flash and selfie sticks is prohibited.
The Louvre is wheelchair (and stroller) accessible.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended or refunded.
Your mobile voucher will be sent to you instantly. Please display this on a mobile device along with a valid photo ID to your tour guide at the meeting point. Please arrive at the designated meeting point at least 15 minutes in advance so you don’t miss your tour.
Louis the XIV’s Equestrian Statue, located in front of the glass pyramid at the Louvre, Place du Carrousel, 75001 Paris, France.